Black People Politics : Obama, Empire, and Black America

My patriot-self tells me: Wait for my early ballot to come in the mail so that I can vote for Obama.

Romney's a corporate raider. He's a chicken hawk, at best. Ryan authored the *gut the middle class* repuglican budget. Romney's an old man. Into his 70's.

My anti-civil self, though?

Vote in the chicken hawk. Do it.

Yeah.....him and Ryan. Yes.

One Love, and a PEACE *fashionista*, OMO....lol!

If that is all it takes to get black people to the polls, that would truly be sad. I would hope their decision would be based on more then simply, he has a black wife. So does Herman Cain but this fact never stopped us from analyzing his actions, motives and what it would mean for blacks if he were elected not that he had a chance IMHO. I don't know why we are so unwilling to do the same for Obama. IJS...

I hear you. One thing though. Remember that one difference here is that Cain got busted for running after those white women. The Obamas at least got some appeal because they project in the media and real life a positive Black family. If you look at it the Black electorate don't really look much deeper than what's on the surface.Try going deeper and folks just think you crazy.

I hear you. One thing though. Remember that one difference here is that Cain got busted for running after those white women. The Obamas at least got some appeal because they project in the media and real life a positive Black family. If you look at it the Black electorate don't really look much deeper than what's on the surface.Try going deeper and folks just think you crazy.

LOL!

One Love, and PEACE

My patriot-self tells me: Wait for my early ballot to come in the mail so that I can vote for Obama.

Romney's a corporate raider. He's a chicken hawk, at best. Ryan authored the *gut the middle class* repuglican budget. Romney's an old man. Into his 70's.

My anti-civil self, though?

Vote in the chicken hawk. Do it.

Yeah.....him and Ryan. Yes.

One Love, and a PEACE *fashionista*, OMO....lol!

lol!

Peace!

I find it revealing that the Chitown posters here have remained kinda silentm as regards how they feel/think/etc. about their one time adopted brother...

No...It is not just because his biological father was an African--or just because his wife is black; instead because his alleged ties to blacks in the state he was a U. S. Senator from-- and/or to one of the alleged mainstays of the first Million Man March, etc., i. e. he's presented himself as a social and political reformer, as well as a 'joe everyman' people of all backgrounds could or can place their faith as well as trust in...

Hence the (past) popular appeal of the guy...

Now up to him to put up or shut up...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back