Black People Politics : Obama, Empire, and Black America

I don't care about Lockerbie and 9/11 was an inside job. I have said this before but it was not about Kadafi but the Americans and their NATO allies conquering a sovereign African state to establish a proxy regime to then use as a base to ethnically cleanse Black Northern Africans.

I am not going to make excuse for or excuse Ibama from his role in leading interventionist and imperialist forces against African people under the pretext of humanitarianism.

Furthermore, my overall and main point is that it is wrong to label as ignorant those of us who are very well informed on these issues and consciously choose not to support such actions and political agendas.

I with you bruh with some of your points. But what brutha Clyde and I are talking about are specific threads and comments. And yes,they were made out of ignorance. I've stated what they were several times. I hold Obama responsible for things that he has the power to affect, and that falls within his job description.

Congress controls the the nation's spending,not Obama. They also have a great deal of influence over all kinds of federal issues,including foreign policy. So when people blame him for the nation's budget, they are blaming the wrong person....plain and simple.

Peace!

I with you bruh with some of your points. But what brutha Clyde and I are talking about are specific threads and comments. And yes,they were made out of ignorance. I've stated what they were several times. I hold Obama responsible for things that he has the power to affect, and that falls within his job description.

Congress controls the the nation's spending,not Obama. They also have a great deal of influence over all kinds of federal issues,including foreign policy. So when people blame him for the nation's budget, they are blaming the wrong person....plain and simple.

Peace!

Notice that I am not objecting to his domestic policy. It is what it is.

But pandering to AIPAC and bombing Africans is an entirely different matter so while folks talk to me about Black unity I just don't see that happening within the present political party process.

Democrat or Republican neither serve the vest interests of African people. They do not even serve the best interests of the common American people.

I can relate to Fanon's low estimation of his fellow mortals, both Western and African:

“...There are too many idiots in this world. And having said it, I have the burden of proving it.”

“Zombies, believe me, are more terrifying than colonists.”

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Too easy istlota, one would have to be blind not to figure your respectability here.

Peace In,

so while folks talk to me about Black unity I just don't see that happening within the present political party process.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... To make it clear, my comments about black unity had nothing to do with such unity happening within the present political party process, which seems to be your understanding. Quite the contrary, my comments about our unity deals from within the black community, exclusively.

Peace In,

Notice that I am not objecting to his domestic policy. It is what it is.

But pandering to AIPAC and bombing Africans is an entirely different matter so while folks talk to me about Black unity I just don't see that happening within the present political party process.

Democrat or Republican neither serve the vest interests of African people. They do not even serve the best interests of the common American people.

Yes I do. But you did bring up some good points. People will and do dismiss the notion that a government,our government can and will commit heinous act that you pointed out. All they have to do it look at how we were experimented on not that long ago and continues today.

Brutha Clyde posted a good video in this thread that has Dick Gregory talking about this very subject.

Thanks for the reminder bruh!!!

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back