Black Authors : O’KNOW! Finally Im Black [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

bbx,

Under the heading "The White Race," the book says:

"The Caucasian race is the highest product of evolutionary product in nature
on earth in the form of flesh and blood beings."

I stopped reading right there.. Is this something that you believe to be true?

i think the question is really whether evolution represents an improvement or degeneration? thats why i think this book is deep becuase it says. whose view of nature itself are we as blacks following? science or a certian mans view.

I found it on a rbg forum therez mad free books out there worth giving a read about our race. I just try and let dudes know about it!

bbx

bbx...In case I might have overlooked it, who did you say wrote these series. I find them interesting..including the first series of which you notified us. I have questions about them that I'd like to post in the near future...are you one of the authors or have connections with them such that you can forward questions about them? Thanks.

i think the question is really whether evolution represents an improvement or degeneration? thats why i think this book is deep becuase it says. whose view of nature itself are we as blacks following? science or a certian mans view.

I found it on a rbg forum therez mad free books out there worth giving a read about our race. I just try and let dudes know about it!

bbx

dudes i just copy and paste this stuff from another forum and put it up hear.

from my guess i would say that these writers are from a black awarenes group like the rbg or aeo something like that cus there is a strong egyptian theme in the message.

another free book to check out is blackroots science ..thats hundreds of pages deep.

most dudes will not be ready for the oknow writings the biblical quotes raise issues that many may not be ready to deal with. They say 10 years of black research is needed before even stepping to that oknow book. If dudes check out that laws of opposite afronaut stuff then they might get a better understanding of the oknow book.

bbx

i think the question is really whether evolution represents
an improvement or degeneration? thats why i think this book is deep becuase
it says. whose view of nature itself are we as blacks following? science or a
certian mans view.

I found it on a rbg forum therez mad free books out there worth giving a read
about our race. I just try and let dudes know about it!

bbx

so I should take pride in my inferiority?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back