Black Authors : O’KNOW! Finally Im Black [FREE NUBIAN BOOK for 2010/11 & 12]

bbx

Jul 21, 2005
your looking in to this alot! i got the books from assata speaks.

I have read the afrount books and have been following that series for a long time. so i understand this type of writing. saying the highest from of evoltion is not necessarily saying the best. because the journey of evolution ends up with death.

if you read further they mention that darwinism was a euro-idea to conceal parts of the history of darker races.

I seriously dont think anyone would think this is a white superiority trip if they read both the books.

skuder people must be are clocking on to this information and are puting it on black sites because the info is deeeeep! There are lots of freebies out there this is one of many. bbx

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
skuderjaymes...you may need to re-read and keep reading further; to be honest, I didn't get that as the gist of the message either...peace.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
skuderjaymes...you may need to re-read and keep reading further; to be honest, I didn't get that as the gist of the message either...peace.
I'm not talking about the "gist". I'm talking about this line. What I understand from
my own studies and my own writing is that oftentimes, an entire piece is about a
single line. and when all the other supporting ideas fall away, whats left is the
single idea that the piece was really about. If this book wishes to discredit
Darwinism then why use Darwinian terms in its fundamental definitions?. It's my
opinion that this entire book is about this single line:

I'm not attempting to impose that interpretation on anyone.. I'm just asking for the source,
so I take up my argument with them. But, as you can see, I still have not been given a link... which is suspicious..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
your looking in to this alot! i got the books from assata speaks.

I have read the afrount books and have been following that series for a long time. so i understand this type of writing. saying the highest from of evoltion is not necessarily saying the best. because the journey of evolution ends up with death.

if you read further they mention that darwinism was a euro-idea to conceal parts of the history of darker races.

I seriously dont think anyone would think this is a white superiority trip if they read both the books.

skuder people must be are clocking on to this information and are puting it on black sites because the info is deeeeep! There are lots of freebies out there this is one of many. bbx
Well, that's what I do when I'm confronted with information... I look into it.
It seems to me that the best way to engage in psyhcological warfare with
black folks is to slap some variation of the word African on the cover and
call it wisdom. But that aside.. why can't you just give me the link to where you got this info ?

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
The Afronauts series and this O-know series both have download links to the books, but I haven't seen any authors on either series.

I'm not talking about the "gist". I'm talking this line. What I understand from
my own studies and my own writing is that oftentimes, an entire piece is about a
single line. and when all the other supporting ideas fall away, whats left is the
single idea that the piece was about. If this book wishes to discredit
Darwinism then why use Darwinian terms in its fundamental definitions?. It's my
opinion that this entire book is about this single line:

I'm not attempting to impose that interpretation on anyone.. I'm just asking for the source, so I take up my argument with them. But, as you can see, I still have not been given a link... which is suspicious..

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: