Nutmeg more powerful then Cocaine?

Nutmeg’s flavour and fragrance come from oil of myristica, containing myristicin, a poisonous narcotic. Myristicin can cause hallucinations, vomiting, epileptic symptoms and large dosages can cause death. These effects will not be induced, however, even with generous culinary usage.
This can be a danger and is a powerful drug type if used incorrectly or taken too much of .

Will it show up on a drug test like poppy seeds can?
yes it's very possible

They also used nutmeg for many other things and of sources of power in the days of the 1700's
likes to protect from boils / wounds

I'll be back with more , but this can be as powerful as cocaine and Heroine , if cooked and done right
it can be a bittersweet drug , also it's used in some medical drugs.

The key is what you mentioned, when its cooked right. But you dont need to cook it. I sometimes mix some in salsa and it gives an extra kick.

From what I have read and saw so far, I don't think so. I mean, I don't think anyone will be using it in large amounts either or snorting it like cocaine.

I agree. I dont find nutmeg to be addictive. Its a natural product unlike cocaine and heroin.

I don't know about a dream mixture but those ingredients do work well in a money drawing mojo. I have heard before that nutmeg consumption in large quantities can be intoxicating and on rare occasions, fatal.

Blackbird (Tuhwi aka SevenSealzBayou)

Me too as people in jail were using nutmeg a lot. But a money drawing mojo? Point taken! lol.

I have results to report and I must warn you, they are disappointing *cries*

Here is the log I kept of my experiment (Captains log (Star Trek), lol)
4.00pm - purchased organic ground nutmeg and cinnamon
(in hindsight, fresh nutmeg might have been a better option)

4.10 - measured 1 tbsp of nutmeg and 1 tbsp of cinnamon into a saucepan containing a bit of water, and simmered gently for a few minutes.
(I did not have honey to hand, but would recommend it because nutmeg is extremely bitter.)

4.20 - have drank the tea in one go because I am finding it uncomfortable to sip. Gag reflexes working overtime. Gotten into bed and reading.

5.00 - feeling sleepy, so drift off into sleep. Being a light sleeper, I do not notice anything unusual other than sudden bursts of warm air around my head.

7.00 - wake up feeling nauseous so decide to break fast and eat something to abate that feeling.

7.50 - still no buzz, or fortunately for me, any other of the common side effects such as diarrhea.

So there you have it. I thought I was a pretty good candidate seeing as my hardest drug of choice is usually a cup of hot chocolate but I suspect that ground nutmeg was a poor choice. I would try fresh nutmeg but the taste has completely put me off that thought.

Still the night is young and if anything happens, I will update this log.

Best wishes,
Amazon1979

Oh I c I c, maybe its effects are different on different people, and yes the honey actually makes it pretty tasty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back