Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really?

QUOTE="skuderjaymes, post: 1031088, member: 23709"]
Like HIV.. right?... is it because.. like the conspiracy theorists say.. it was engineered to wipe us out?.. or is because social behaviors like this?

A room full of people.. black people.. singing.. blowing.. screaming.. jammed together.. then calling on god to protect them for the Corona Virus.

-context is everything. Isn’t INTEGRATION, what is mashing up peoples of African ethnicity with regard to healthcare worldwide in that isn’t it obvious that not all white health professionals are interested in giving the standard of health care they give as standard to whites, to non-whites and blacks?

A very very distressed white nurse in NYC was literally in tears, total despair at the manner in which sick African Americans are being either totally ignored and even being killed [an African American man with a slow pulse being given the paddles/electric shocks until his heart stopped] in the hospital she’s working in; posted a video online of just how totally helpless she feels?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1031150, member: 4688"]
View attachment 19450
[/QUOTE
I’ve had a few pedicures abroad, Thai massages [straight as opposed to naughty] are the cheapest and the best; experienced my best ever sports physio in Havana [for just $5 US], no hamstring twinges for 2 years but I’ve never ever had a manicure, just trim my own nails with a clipper; am I the only man who just isn’t that bothered about my or even a woman’s fingernails?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Dodgy Maths!.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back