Spoken Word : No One Really Loves A Black Man (Posted by Permission)

Destee:

After I choose the file, I'm not taken to the next screen. Not sure why. And I can't seem to post the link to the SoundCloud page either. I get the error message that I have insufficient posts to post a link. Not bothered about that because I understand that destee.com has rules. But I'm wondering whether or not that could be affecting my upload, too.

Chula has been excited about this thing, and I love the poem, so I gave her a track. I was a bit disappointed about not being able to post links. I would have given you guys the acapella version first, then the produced version right under it.

My apologies fam. I've been trying and trying to post the poem audio nearly all afternoon and all day yesterday, but it won't upload on the file here. I did post it in the Podcast/MP3/Audio Files section, so you can listen to it there. But I've given up trying to post it here. Sorry, fam.
NO ONE REALLY LOVES A BLACK MAN NOT REALLY TRUE AT TIMES YOU MAKE US A LITTLE COO,COO,THE BLACK MAN STANDS TALL BUT SOMETIMES HE LENDS AND AND BRING A SISTER WEAK TO HER KNEES,UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS WHAT A WOMAN NEEDS SHOW A WOMAN THAT AND SHE HAS MET HER KING,A MAN THAT RESPECTS ALL WOMEN FOR WE ARE THAT WOMB THAT GIVES BIRTH TO BABIES WHOM BECOME A MAN THE BACKBONE OF US EVEN GIVING YOU A CHANCE,LOVING A BLACK MAN IS NOT THE PROBLEM STAYING IN LOVE IF YOU CAN FIND HIM,FOR SOME HAS WENT THE OTHER WAY TO OTHER RACES OR WHOM THEY MAY,NOT UNDERSTANDING THE BLACK WOMAN IS HERE TO STAY AND OTHER TIMES YOU HAVE A BLACK GIRL LOST SEARCHING,SEARCHING FOR THAT KING.......WHEN YOU'VE FOUND YOUR QUEEN THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR LOVE AND UNITY

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back