Black Short Stories : No One Knows Her Name pt 1

SensualReality

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2004
Tennessee
Occupation
high school student
Sexy coffee.
Smelling rich as golden chocolate con leche.
Hair long.auburn,the color of a bloody sky and untamed.
Beautiful from her full breast to her freshly manicured toe nails.
This creature,yes that's what they call her is a mistery.
No man can recall if they've heard of her before.
Can't recall a night of sweet passion with her on a persian rug.
Doesn't remember a time she wore green glasses,plaid overalls,and two long pigtails.
Her beauty was indescribable,whenever she walked by a man couldn't take a step back without tripping over a trash can.
Every man she kissed still had the taste of the fine Brandy wine still on their tongues.
Still taking them by surprise she came walking into the club around 12:00 midnight.
Hair did up tits properly placed into a white lace push up bra,stilletto heels,and a short black baby phat dress.
Now if you can picture it you know she was on fire,besides the hot usher track thumpin' through the speakers and the loud people on the floor.
She made her way over to the bar seaching,then selecting her prey a tall dark skinned brother.
Around 6'6 or 6'7,long dark wavy hair that was pulled back into a ponytail,blue ecko sweater,stonewash wrangler jeans, and blue and white airforces.
"Playa,playa"was fine.
Making her way up to the bar she selected her seat.
One stool away from his and faced the crowd crossing her ebony thighs.
Her client didn't notice her until he turned around and almost knocked her off her stool.
She grinned and sat back down properly thinking"jackpot!"
"Aww my fault girl,you iight,"he said in a sweet baritone voice that sounded like music to her ears.
"Yes,I'm fine."
"Good would you like a drink?"
"No,I'm fine I don't drink"(a lie).
She sipped some hyp and cranberry vodka with her girl before she came.
"Really well that's okay,"he paused to gaze at her almost perfect frame.
"Hey you wanna dance shawty,"some drippin jeri curl,gold tooth,activator smellin ***** had the nerve to ask her.
"Uh,hey man don't you see me talkin to her and she has a name not shawty,"her tall dark friend stepped up and said.
"iight ***** don't get ya nuts stuck,but she can speak for herself and what is ya name pretty?"
She smacked her lips and stood up,"Idunlikemonstas."
His face was too broken she thought she'd have to retrieve a broom to sweep the floor.
He walked away in search of another easy push.
"Aha you a trip honey,what is your name?"
She thought about it for a moment and decided to stay silent guiding him onto the dance floor.
"Why u whinnin and actin' up tight gurl you know that you aint right there ain't no need to lie I think that you need dick in ya life,"the tune blared through the loud system some loud ***** was trying to sing along and messed up the lyrics.
"Did you hear me ask your name baby?"
She rolled her eyes and let go of his hand,"Just live right now,you dont need to know my name."
Disappointment was stretched all over his face,but only for a slight moment.
"Ooh this is my song!"
The song switched to Beyonce's "Naughty Girl"remix feat. Lil Flip.
"Well,my name is Jean(John)."
That explained his accent,dark skin,and dark long wavy hair,he was haitian.
"That's a nice name," she whispered linking her arms around his neck.
His body was so close to her's she could feel his hardness rubbing against her stomach.
"Are they ever going to slow this music down."
He smiled,"she said she want some Marvin Gaye some Luther Vandross a Little Anita...."
They both laughed and continued to dance until her poor little feet couldn't take anymore.
"**** it's 2:00 already,"he said as they made their way to a secluded wall.
She used the wall to flex her calves and went into a chinese split.
"Wooooah girl you gotta stop all that,"He said shaking his head.
She stood and stepped into his "office"
"**** girl you do know we are surrounded by people,"he said without even putting up a fight.
"Well does it scare you to be surrounded by my heat and these other people?"
She asked rubbing his penis through his now tight jeans.
He clears his throat
Steps Back
Gazes
They trade unspoken words and head for the exit........

part 2 coming soon as I have the chance to type it/these are all snips from my novels.

i am mad at you

SensualReality said:
Sexy coffee.
Smelling rich as golden chocolate con leche.
Hair long.auburn,the color of a bloody sky and untamed.
Beautiful from her full breast to her freshly manicured toe nails.
This creature,yes that's what they call her is a mistery.
No man can recall if they've heard of her before.
Can't recall a night of sweet passion with her on a persian rug.
Doesn't remember a time she wore green glasses,plaid overalls,and two long pigtails.
Her beauty was indescribable,whenever she walked by a man couldn't take a step back without tripping over a trash can.
Every man she kissed still had the taste of the fine Brandy wine still on their tongues.
Still taking them by surprise she came walking into the club around 12:00 midnight.
Hair did up tits properly placed into a white lace push up bra,stilletto heels,and a short black baby phat dress.
Now if you can picture it you know she was on fire,besides the hot usher track thumpin' through the speakers and the loud people on the floor.
She made her way over to the bar seaching,then selecting her prey a tall dark skinned brother.
Around 6'6 or 6'7,long dark wavy hair that was pulled back into a ponytail,blue ecko sweater,stonewash wrangler jeans, and blue and white airforces.
"Playa,playa"was fine.
Making her way up to the bar she selected her seat.
One stool away from his and faced the crowd crossing her ebony thighs.
Her client didn't notice her until he turned around and almost knocked her off her stool.
She grinned and sat back down properly thinking"jackpot!"
"Aww my fault girl,you iight,"he said in a sweet baritone voice that sounded like music to her ears.
"Yes,I'm fine."
"Good would you like a drink?"
"No,I'm fine I don't drink"(a lie).
She sipped some hyp and cranberry vodka with her girl before she came.
"Really well that's okay,"he paused to gaze at her almost perfect frame.
"Hey you wanna dance shawty,"some drippin jeri curl,gold tooth,activator smellin ***** had the nerve to ask her.
"Uh,hey man don't you see me talkin to her and she has a name not shawty,"her tall dark friend stepped up and said.
"iight ***** don't get ya nuts stuck,but she can speak for herself and what is ya name pretty?"
She smacked her lips and stood up,"Idunlikemonstas."
His face was too broken she thought she'd have to retrieve a broom to sweep the floor.
He walked away in search of another easy push.
"Aha you a trip honey,what is your name?"
She thought about it for a moment and decided to stay silent guiding him onto the dance floor.
"Why u whinnin and actin' up tight gurl you know that you aint right there ain't no need to lie I think that you need dick in ya life,"the tune blared through the loud system some loud ***** was trying to sing along and messed up the lyrics.
"Did you hear me ask your name baby?"
She rolled her eyes and let go of his hand,"Just live right now,you dont need to know my name."
Disappointment was stretched all over his face,but only for a slight moment.
"Ooh this is my song!"
The song switched to Beyonce's "Naughty Girl"remix feat. Lil Flip.
"Well,my name is Jean(John)."
That explained his accent,dark skin,and dark long wavy hair,he was haitian.
"That's a nice name," she whispered linking her arms around his neck.
His body was so close to her's she could feel his hardness rubbing against her stomach.
"Are they ever going to slow this music down."
He smiled,"she said she want some Marvin Gaye some Luther Vandross a Little Anita...."
They both laughed and continued to dance until her poor little feet couldn't take anymore.
"**** it's 2:00 already,"he said as they made their way to a secluded wall.
She used the wall to flex her calves and went into a chinese split.
"Wooooah girl you gotta stop all that,"He said shaking his head.
She stood and stepped into his "office"
"**** girl you do know we are surrounded by people,"he said without even putting up a fight.
"Well does it scare you to be surrounded by my heat and these other people?"
She asked rubbing his penis through his now tight jeans.
He clears his throat
Steps Back
Gazes
They trade unspoken words and head for the exit........

part 2 coming soon as I have the chance to type it/these are all snips from my novels.

we want part 2 222222222222222222 now please
send it :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back