Black Short Stories : The reason for my thinking now/Origin of my name( Semi-Auto-biography)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by torch, Mar 2, 2007.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Ever since I was about 18 a string of things started to happen to me..I found out that george washington, thomas jefferson, and most of the signers of the declartion of independance were slave owners..as a 18 year old...that shocking. I grew up idolizing these white men as freedom seekers and love for everyone...Instead of me waking up I just brushed it off that so it was the past, its how everyone thought..also finding out what the pilgrims did and what columbus did though pissed off and upset that I was bascially lied to by my history teachers or should I say they hide that part from I still forgave these dogs for what they did....I was still trapped in the slave mind

What really started me on my freedom was in 2004 a tragic thing happened...my brother was shot and killed, by a racist white man...and I hated the white race and my white children's mother.....My parents tried convince me that its not all white people....But I didnt believe that...I even went to white therapists and told them there faces that I didnt trust them and that I hated them for everything they done to us....Along with white women playing games and telling me I am not "thug" enough yea a white woman telling us what we are....they have no identity they copy an paste from black woman and other non-white women..

But what really did was I went to a website called www.hebrewisraelites.org and learned of our true history and what else the white man hidden from us....I have been speaking to my spiritual guide who is my deceased brother about all these things and to this gives me widom like no one ever done....

And my name...well when I was meditating I saw my brother's spirit in a fire I made in the woods in 2004 and he told me to "the world is not really how you were told it was...search for the truth my brother....nothing is worse than when you are lied to by people you trust the most" And I saw myself in this fire and I was reborn...I didnt choose the name pheonix because alot of people use this..I did call myself the black phoenix for a while but decided on torch because its about being ignited...being awaken so to speak....and since then I been on road to truth and freedom......

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    deep yet real and i can feel awakening warmth of ya soul as it seek truth
    light and freedom.......pt.2 tell us more !!!!!

3. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks brother..I am gonna be writing part 2 soon...

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Awesome.........

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I'm listening...watching and waiting .....keep it coming Fiyah Spirit...or...Spirit of Fire!!!!:birthday:

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior Torch:

I bow and salute to your Divine Awakening.

Truth and reality wil never fail us, but liesa nd deception always will.

Continue to be embrace and be One with Truth and reality, your BEST friends, and first lovers.

HILY/A:kiss1: