Black People : No Iranian ever called me the N word!

Have any of these so called Islamic terrorists ever used nukes against "us"?

Who is the "us" you speak of?

Keep in mind that some of the members here are Black people from Africa and other parts of the Diaspora.

As I stated before if "us" were not occupying foreign lands, creating instability by trying to prop of extremist fundamentalist such as these so called "rebels" ( "us" armed and trained al Qaeda affiliates), this would not be an issue.

Iran has not attacked "us", so what is your point?
Us, would be American people, and; every other person in the world who is not using their brand of an iron fist on Muslim law; because, all must change to the construct of their interpretation; or die. Russia thinks they have an ally in Iran. They are undiscerning and ignorant because down the way Russia will be the target, as all must join or die. Certainly everyone has seen that even peaceable Muslims are included on being attacked from terrorist imperialism.

Iranians are not Arabs.

I made that distinction....... true.

Why does the United States government support the Saudis who are arming al Qaeda?

Oil,oil,and more oil aka $$$$$.

IWhy is the us military establishment trying to police the world?
I lieu of one world order........... imperialism.

There would be no attacks against the United States if it minded its own business and did not create groups such as al Qaeda in the first place.

Agreed I said that when 911 went down,I have been saying for years that I see no reason why Iran shouldn't have nukes if Israel does, however knowing the attitude of persians,arabs and others from that region again I could care less if they get bombed.

What do you truly know or understand about the agendas of the western nations anyhow?!?

As is true of all things:

There are spectators (like you) and the real players...

Also there's those old sayings:

Fool me once...

(Can you say 'Iraq')?

Shame on you...

Fool me twice...

(Can you also say 'Syria'?)

Shame on me (too)...

Simply put: The game changed, when those planes leveled their beloved World Trade Complex...

And Ben Laden's death just ushered in new players too...

Creators help us all!

FYI

lol okay and u must have top level security clearance lol, the Iraq war was non-sense as is this hoopla with Syria. I actually think that Obama did the right thing by asking Congress to vote. I simply said i could care less if persians or arabs get bombed up they deserve it for their past history with Africans, again it is called Karma.

Iranians are not Arabs.

Why does the United States government support the Saudis who are arming al Qaeda?

Why is the us military establishment trying to police the world?

There would be no attacks against the United States if it minded its own business and did not create groups such as al Qaeda in the first place.

My bro this whole thing is a power play for that region,Iran is surrounded by US mil bases, if they can establish bases in Syria they can then move to attack Iran from all angles including Israel.

Us, would be American people, and; every other person in the world who is not using their brand of an iron fist on Muslim law; because, all must change to the construct of their interpretation; or die. Russia thinks they have an ally in Iran. They are undiscerning and ignorant because down the way Russia will be the target, as all must join or die. Certainly everyone has seen that even peaceable Muslims are included on being attacked from terrorist imperialism.

Terrorist imperialism?

That's what most of the world thinks about "us" foreign policy and attempts to police the "free world".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back