Black People : No Iranian ever called me the N word!

My bro this whole thing is a power play for that region,Iran is surrounded by US mil bases, if they can establish bases in Syria they can then move to attack Iran from all angles including Israel.

It's a power play that unfortunately too many of "us" support.

lol okay and u must have top level security clearance lol,
It is a general commentary on what whites in the states choose to believe, and some of our folk make the bad mistake to repeat in particular, that what both are a bad reflection of is much to do about nothing...

The reality was that if folk (like you) had or have such a passion to defend the African Motherland, you would've migrated there awhile back, not make a lot of noise, (and not much sense), about its past (or present) exploiters/oppressors, and from a distance...

You also wrote:

the Iraq war was non-sense

I consider it a blunder and by a coward in the white house at the time...

You also wrote:

as is this hoopla with Syria.

Syria presents a real threat, i. e., the possible toppling of an unpopular regime, one propped up by the Russians and/or a former proxy of the white folks Cold War b. s., though one less obstacle in the way of the white folks true modern day threat, e. g., growing numbers of radicalized muslims, who are just as zealous as their christian right wing counterparts, though far better armed and organized...

The world as it was is one thing: The world as it is, we have to be more candid and honest about, less we also be among today's victims...

FYI...

I actually think that Obama did the right thing by asking Congress to vote. I simply said i could care less if persians or arabs get bombed up they deserve it for their past history with Africans, again it is called Karma.

this may well be true but it is what it is. given the current situation what do we do now?

The CIA created A Queida?!? They just tried to recruit Bin Laden, and once his value ended, its true leaders threw him to the wolves...So did the Russians, in the case of Castro...Some are just pawns...Know and understand who the real players are...

I. e., I don't fall for their doubletalk, Hitler's rise was a bad call on the part of earlier white players, Saddam wasn't an Arab version of him, and we reveal how easy we tend to be manipulated, by continuing to give lip sevice to their (not our) agendas, etc.

FYI

It's a power play that unfortunately too many of "us" support.

As long as so many treat the bible a white king had 'revised' the exclusive and sole source of their take on the world's people, the irrational (not rational) will continue to predetermine our fates...

I give props to all true believers...

I also reject religious dogma as a given...

One's chosen faith is a personal matter...

It cannot and should not predetermine our politics etc.

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back