Audio Video Web Conferencing : New Voice Chat Rooms!

Hi Brother Python and Sister Triniti :wave:

That's right yall ... virtually no rules in the Grown Folk Room !!! ... :eeek:

I'm getting more and more excited about it!

I was talking last night in voice chat, saying i can imagine walking in there and finding yall swinging from the chandelier ... nekked ... :eeek: ... oohhhh Lawd ... but i'm hoping that folk won't get too wild in there ... i'm hoping it will just be a comfortable, relaxed place where grown folk can hang out ... talk ... without worrying that a child might enter ... so we don't have to have the same "rules" in there, that we have everywhere else in the community ... i mean ... we are grown ... rite?? ... we can handle ourselves in a mature, decent manner without rules being imposed upon us, to make us do rite ... right?? ... okay, that's what i thunk'd ... :wink:

But yeah ... this is a new avenue of growth for our community and i'm excited to have been able to introduce it ... grown folk need a place where they can be grown ... now if'n you iz a grown folk that gets easily offended by other grown folk bee'n grown ... then you might wanna only peek in this room, see if'n anyone is hang'n from da chandelier ... and if it looks safe to enter ... proceed cautiously!

:heart:

Destee

ummmm well des :look: python said he can um hang from the chandelier by his ummm :look: *hehehe* :D lololol

Now my question is whats sayin that the chiren wont come in da room bein nosy and such and such? cause I mean python might scare these chiren away wif'n his stuff all hangin out free and stuff and stuff or poke an innocent bystander in the eye I mean what a catastrophe smh :look: Iz jes a wonderin sista :look: :D

Sister Trin ... only Premium Members can get into the Grown Folk Room ... and all the Premium Members are grown folk as of this write'n ... now i have heard tell how Brother Python's elbow sticks out much worse than a regular elbow ever wood ... and i'm hope'n that he be careful wit that thang ... maybe tie one of those red flags on it or sump'n ... soze we kin have a warn'n that he come'n in ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back