Audio Video Web Conferencing : We Have a NEW VOICE VIDEO CHAT ROOM Family !!!!! - Must Be Registered and Logged In to Chat!

along with all the other stuff on the new "crispy chat" to-do list, how about a listing of who's in chat? that was useful in the old space; wonder if it would be terribly tricky to implement with this one? ... or maybe it's something i'm not seeing simply because i don't turn on javascript until i have to and don't use colors even then sometimes? (can't see what's in the boxes above this "quick reply box" or nor any avatars right now.)

lol @ Crispy Chat ... see ... i'm so glad you posted this on the forum first, in the open, before i did it! ... :lol:

This way Brother Info can charge you, instead of me ... :lol: ... 'cause you started posting it before i did .... you should be charged first! ... :lol:

i love Crispy Chat ... would we be going too far if we said ... Crispy Chicken Chat ... :lol: ... problee ... huh? ... :)

Okay Brother anAfrican ... you've not missed seeing it ... we don't have that yet ... but it's on the list! Thank You!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

now you got me confused; do i like this because you acknowledged me or do i remember that you are seeking to put the public blame on me for saying something that you said so regularly after you heard it? this is your's!

i wanted to get the original "crispy clean" in there but i knew you preferred the "crispy chicken chat" to "crispy clean chat". (cus then you couldn't be talking about where anybody was puttin their hands!)
lol @ Crispy Chat ... see ... i'm so glad you posted this on the forum first, in the open, before i did it! ... :lol:

This way Brother Info can charge you, instead of me ... :lol: ... 'cause you started posting it before i did .... you should be charged first! ... :lol:

i love Crispy Chat ... would we be going too far if we said ... Crispy Chicken Chat ... :lol: ... problee ... huh? ... :)

Okay Brother anAfrican ... you've not missed seeing it ... we don't have that yet ... but it's on the list! Thank You!

Love You!

Destee
great!! knowing you gonna get through that "honey do" list one of these days gives a fella a great big ole heapin of joyful anticipation! thank you! :bowdown:

now you got me confused; do i like this because you acknowledged me or do i remember that you are seeking to put the public blame on me for saying something that you said so regularly after you heard it? this is your's!

i wanted to get the original "crispy clean" in there but i knew you preferred the "crispy chicken chat" to "crispy clean chat". (cus then you couldn't be talking about where anybody was puttin their hands!)

great!! knowing you gonna get through that "honey do" list one of these days gives a fella a great big ole heapin of joyful anticipation! thank you! :bowdown:

lol ... ohhhhh ... you already know i said it a lot and i liked it a lot and errry thing ??? ... you know that already ?? ... dang

yes, i was trying to put public blame on you for what happened in chat ... but i thot you might have missed some of it .... and ... well ... okay ... :lol:

i do love Crispy Chat !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

but i did acknowledge you too ... and i do love you too ... and i was trying to get out of being charged by Info via you ... it's all love ... :grouphug:

i got you on the honey do list ... i'm on it !

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

lol ... ohhhhh ... you already know i said it a lot and i liked it a lot and errry thing ??? ... you know that already ?? ... dang

yes, i was trying to put public blame on you for what happened in chat ... but i thot you might have missed some of it .... and ... well ... okay ...
i do love Crispy Chat !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

but i did acknowledge you too ... and i do love you too ... and i was trying to get out of being charged by Info via you ... it's all love ... :grouphug:
like i wasn't in three times with two ip addresses at once.

i got you on the honey do list ... i'm on it !

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
er ... wait - maybe i'm getting lost in colloquialisms here: you got me on your honey do list? well i guess i'm all for you getting all over that. :grin:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back