Audio Video Web Conferencing : We Have a NEW VOICE VIDEO CHAT ROOM Family !!!!! - Must Be Registered and Logged In to Chat!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Am I doing something wrong, the above link doesn't work for me, but the below places me inside what appears to be old Chat:

http://destee.com/chat

Peace In,

Thank You Brother Clyde ... i'm glad you were able to make it in ... enjoyed you much last night!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

along with all the other stuff on the new "crispy chat" to-do list, how about a listing of who's in chat? that was useful in the old space; wonder if it would be terribly tricky to implement with this one? ... or maybe it's something i'm not seeing simply because i don't turn on javascript until i have to and don't use colors even then sometimes? (can't see what's in the boxes above this "quick reply box" or nor any avatars right now.)

Thank You Brother Clyde ... i'm glad you were able to make it in ... enjoyed you much last night!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yes ma'am Sister Destee yvw, its a right turn in the right direction.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back