Audio Video Web Conferencing : We Have a NEW VOICE VIDEO CHAT ROOM Family !!!!! - Must Be Registered and Logged In to Chat!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm so excited to be announcing this !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

I don't even have it all loaded completely yet ... but i can't even wait ... :D :D :D :D

Thank You all for being so patient with me!!! You just don't know how happy I am to announce this!!!

Here's the link : http://destee.com/chat ... :D

You must be Registered and Logged In ... in order to chat.

Like all new stuff ... we're feeling our way ... and i really hope you all like this ... that it works for us !!!

Hopefully ... Brother OldSoul's Class will be held there tomorrow !!! :D :D :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Feel around, and let me know what you think ... and keep in mind ... i'm still installing it! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
was just in there looking good too but i didn't see me as a mod

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm so excited to be announcing this !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

I don't even have it all loaded completely yet ... but i can't even wait ... :D :D :D :D

Thank You all for being so patient with me!!! You just don't know how happy I am to announce this!!!

Here's the link : http://destee.com/chat ... :D

You must be Registered and Logged In ... in order to chat.

Like all new stuff ... we're feeling our way ... and i really hope you all like this ... that it works for us !!!

Hopefully ... Brother OldSoul's Class will be held there tomorrow !!! :D :D :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Feel around, and let me know what you think ... and keep in mind ... i'm still installing it! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Congratulations Sister Destee, I'm on my way there. We knew you could do it...

Peace In,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Premium Members Only : New Conference - Video Voice Chat - Premium Members Only Premium Members Only 10
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee.tv : Destee.com Voice Video Chat Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Support : How To Enter And Use Voice Video Chat - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
skuderjaymes Where is the Link to the Voice/Video Chat? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Destee Black People : Our Voice Video Chat Is Working Again - Thank You Brother Monetary! Black People Open Forum 4
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : Upcoming Online Classes - Black People Voice Video Chat Room Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee The Front Porch : Voice Video Chat - Premium Members Only The Front Porch 4
Destee The Front Porch : Have You Been In Voice & Video Chat? The Front Porch 73
Destee Black People : New Voice & Video Chat Black People Open Forum 10
R Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This 2-year-old surprised everyone with her beautiful singing voice Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Voice To Be Heard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : My African Union, My Voice OldSoul 0
Monetary Support : Voice Chat ... is back up ... i hope and think ... :) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Know My Voice? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Voice of Generation Obama Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : OldSoul's alter-ego interviews "The Voice" contestant Terisa Griffin OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : London 2012: protests mount over denial of accreditation to The Voice Black People Open Forum 1
macoo Black Muslims : signs of lying in face and voice of the liar Islam Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ted Wizard Mills the Voice of "Blue Magic" "What's come over me? & Tear it down. LIVE ! Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Authors : Voice of America Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Voice Hold No weight In The World Today? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder, voice of the times Black Entertainment 6
anAfrican Phones and Apps : Smartphones offer users a way to ditch pricey voice plans Science and Technology 1
H Black Poetry : A Voice in the Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black People : Your Inner Voice Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : The Cleveland Show - Black Cartoon - White Man's Voice Black People Open Forum 15
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : MP3 voice message of divine knowledge of Shri Dattaswami-1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
H Black Poetry : Voice in the Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da VOICE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tenderness of my voice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Spirituality Religion : Lift Every Voice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, October 1, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday September 24, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 17, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 10, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 3, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 27, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday August 20, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 13, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 6, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 23, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, 7/16/07, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 9, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 2, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, June 25 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Classroom Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, June 4, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Classroom Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, May 28, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Classroom Black Women 2
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, May 21, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Classroom Black Women 0