Nation of Gods and Earths : New member interested in NGE teachings

Peace,

I will also answer any questions that are proper to answer via this forum.

Peace

Peace,

I got a chance to go through most of this forum to get a little bit of a better understand of the nation and to have questions I may have had thats already been answered so I won't ask anything redundant. And Ive also ordered the book Knowledge of Self by Dr. Supreme Understanding to get a little more education about the nation. But I had a couple of questions such as, of course one of the main crimes of the nation is the consumption of pork, but is it true that the nation requires or encourages a vegan diet/lifestyle? Also, is memberships in any other groups prohibited for those within in the Nation or looking to be a part of the nation? For example, Freemasonry. Can a member of the nation also be a Mason or those looking to be a part of the nation are also Masons? Or is it a conflict of interest?

Peace

Peace,

I got a chance to go through most of this forum to get a little bit of a better understand of the nation and to have questions I may have had thats already been answered so I won't ask anything redundant. And Ive also ordered the book Knowledge of Self by Dr. Supreme Understanding to get a little more education about the nation. But I had a couple of questions such as, of course one of the main crimes of the nation is the consumption of pork, but is it true that the nation requires or encourages a vegan diet/lifestyle? Also, is memberships in any other groups prohibited for those within in the Nation or looking to be a part of the nation? For example, Freemasonry. Can a member of the nation also be a Mason or those looking to be a part of the nation are also Masons? Or is it a conflict of interest?

Peace
Peace,

The purpose of gaining the knowledge of self is to take that knowledge and teach the 85%, particularly the youth. Me personally, once you have the knowledge you should take it wherever you go and teach it to whoever wants it and is willing to learn. The main thing is to make sure you've gone through the curriculum (Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet and 120) before you begin saving the world.

No restrictions on other group membership that I'm aware of. Again, once you can make 120 walk and talk, then you have the tools to be a leader and not a follower. They only thing I would ever caution my people is if they want to go out among other said nations, that they don't hide who they are under a bushel. The Sun shines and the Earth reflects, regardless of whom or what. Unless you trying to penetrate another said nation or group on some covert, operation, type stuff, you shouldn't be trying to hide who you are as God or Earth.

The only restriction on diet is to FULLY abstain from pork. The Gods and Earths are the best knowers so we certainly advise a good and healthy diet. The nation has people who partake of various diets. I myself am a Pescetarian and I know others in the nation who are strict vegans, while others eat turkey, chicken, fish and some even beef. As you grown in the knowledge you will also learn what you should and should not put in your body.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back