Nation of Gods and Earths : Questions for NGE/ 5% er's

freethinker

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2012
Answer that for yourself! Everybody wants in on the Greek fest! Now the boy scouts and cub scouts want a piece of the zipper too!! I like free thinkers and wish you hadn't taken that for a name because "free thinkers" wouldn't be following the butt tight thought processes and actions of the Greeks!

I understand what you're saying, but my whole purpose is gaining a deeper knowledge of the NGE. And to do so I feel it would have to come from the wisdom of a physical source. I follow no one in my journey through life. I strive to gain insight from different cultures and walks of live, and apply to my life where I see best fit.

freethinker

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2012
Peace,

I come in the righteous name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. To answer your question...... NO! We do not promote or accept any form of Homosexual activity in Allah's Nation. Even if you tried to add on with Allah's Nation and did your homosexual thing on the sneak tip, if you ever got exposed to the nation you'd either be exiled or worse. We're about the babies first and we're not advocating that kind of behavior to them.

Your second question, no there is no difference between The Nation of Gods and Earths and Allah's 5%. Two different names for the same group of people. The Nation of Gods and Earths is commonly used today whereas the 5% is not used as much any more.

Peace

Thanks for answering my questions.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies