Black Poetry : Never Drive When You're Emotionally Drunk

Cindy,

I'm impressed by your insight into this piece. You are correct this is a melacholy/sad piece. There other thing that you mentioned is also eerily close. I think you are the first one to pick up the mood of this piece. This is not really a "I fell in love happy piece" but a piece of sorrow. But, you know the that's the joy of poetry. Due to our experiences or what have you we read things with a different frame of reference...making our assertions on a piece neither right nor wrong. Thanks again.

one love, blak

My Badd!

Yeah I know now that I looked at again but that last person who replied was one_love and that was all that I looked at then. So I thought it was one_love but when I looked at it again and saw you wrote I felt dumb. Sorry,verb,I'm real sorry I know you're a guy. I just made a mistake. Hope you don't take any offense. Keep smilin.
Desert Storm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back