Black Entertainment : NeNe Leakes Gets Bravo Spin-off I Dream of Nene: The Wedding

Her wrong doing was texting a married man. The husband of one of her friends.
She was wrong her first season when she pushed him (same man) in the pool. He
threw her over his shoulder and jumped back in the pool with her...wrong on both.

She's a shady..itch, that no one should be scratching!!!

... true, true ... Not only does it make for good TV, its scripted as well. Nonetheless, their true personalities and character come through, clearly and openly. Which is why I mentioned earlier ... I don't how Kenya survived soliciting and faking her boyfriend ... It was Wendy Williams that exposed the plot in advance and prior to the episodes airing, smh.

When one of her 1.4 million followers replied that she was under the weather due to exhaustion because "She has the most grueling schedule of any celebrity," the 45-year-old star seemed to give the assertion some credence.
NeNe Leakes ‘Blessed to Be Alive’ After Being Hospitalized

2013-miss-usa-competition-arrivals-20130617-002626-233.jpg

NeNe Leakes (Getty Images)

In an unforeseen turn of events, "Real Housewife" turned actress NeNe Leakes has been hospitalized for an undisclosed reason.

"My arms are hurting wit these IV's #blessedtobealive…" the reality TV vettweeted on Monday, along with a photo from the chest down that showed her in a standard-issue blue gown with needles in both arms and a hospital bracelet on her right wrist. Her nails were still impeccably manicured, though, which is pretty impressive if you ask us.

While she had hinted that she wasn't well the night before, no one anticipated how serious her condition was.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/nene-leakes-blessed-alive-being-hospitalized-154851712.html

NeNe Leakes
Display her horoscope with biography and chart

Born:
December 13, 1967, 12:00 PM (unknown)
in:
Queens, New York (NY) (United States)
Sun:
21°00' Sagittarius

Moon:
14°58' Taurus

Dominants:
Sagittarius, Virgo, Taurus
Moon, Uranus, Neptune
Earth, Fire / Fixed

Chinese Astrology:
Fire Goat
Numerology:
Birthpath 3
Height:
NeNe Leakes is 5' 10" (1m78) tall
Popularity:

4,164 clicks, 4,158th woman, 10,661st
celebrity

NeNe Leakes ‘Blessed to Be Alive’ After Being Hospitalized

2013-miss-usa-competition-arrivals-20130617-002626-233.jpg

NeNe Leakes (Getty Images)

In an unforeseen turn of events, "Real Housewife" turned actress NeNe Leakes has been hospitalized for an undisclosed reason.

"My arms are hurting wit these IV's #blessedtobealive…" the reality TV vettweeted on Monday, along with a photo from the chest down that showed her in a standard-issue blue gown with needles in both arms and a hospital bracelet on her right wrist. Her nails were still impeccably manicured, though, which is pretty impressive if you ask us.

While she had hinted that she wasn't well the night before, no one anticipated how serious her condition was.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/nene-leakes-blessed-alive-being-hospitalized-154851712.html

Hope, its only exhaustion....she does work hard. I think the news of "The New Normal" being dropped had its effects. And I hear that "Glee" might be on its last year of production.

Hope, its only exhaustion....she does work hard. I think the news of "The New Normal" being dropped had its effects. And I hear that "Glee" might be on its last year of production.

Sounds like NeNe had better wisely invest her fortune, there may be an attempt to phase her out.

Sounds like NeNe had better wisely invest her fortune, there may be an attempt to phase her out.
Oh but they claim "we can't find no NeNe look alikes for TV"
Same ole sae ole excuses for our daughters not to be able to look up to anyone on television. Our kids do wanta dream about being like someone tht resembles them. The TV taking over our perceptions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back