Black People : My Problem with Destee Members

:toast:

It's just one contributer among others...

And some quotes are from books too...

Nor was or is it my exclusive or sole source of informational updates...

I consult several sources:

Those are my choices, and what works for me is just that...

FYI...
I'm not Afrocentric oriented, but it's all real, and I'm puzzled those who are have never mentioned the message board...

My and the point: Teach, brother, teach...

FYI...

Now this hurts my feelings....:(

Do you really think I would attack you? You have always been nice, kind, and helpful every since I came here. Why would I intentionally say something that's injurious? I'm hurt because looking at the admiration you know I have for you, you would give me more credit. I sincerely apologize if my example offended you, that was not my intent. My aim was to show that a description can have elements in it that can apply to many people, even though they are not the intended target.

Hey Brother Enki ... :love:

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, i'm sorry ... :massage: ... :)

I guess you hit one of those more sensitive areas of mine ... :look: ... sorry ... :)

I problee started look'n all krazee and deranged ... :nuts: ... :look:

I didn't mean any harm, was a bit taken aback, and problee sounded rougher than i needed to.

I Love You Brother Enki ... we're together ... and i'm looking forward to our next great discussion!

No apology is necessary ... :hearts1:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

wow. i have been off this forum for so long. I miss you all.
Brother rapchild i think i going through what i went through when i first sign up to Destee. Caused a lot of controversy with my very first post. Destee and brother James from Philly would remember this. haha.

In my line of work(tourism/disaster management) i have come to understand that i must communicate differently with my brothers/sisters in America and those from Europe. Its all English but it's different.
So i have learned to get on well with you guys.

Haaaaaaay Brother Ibrahim ... :love:

Yesssss ... i remember your first days with us, i also remember a very beautiful story about your Uncle here in the States, and his love and support of you and everything ... i was so moved ... but yes, i remember everyone misunderstanding you initially ... and much like now for Brother Rapchild ... i stood in your defense as well ... :love: ... which speaks to my concern, Brother Rapchild's concern, that we can react a little too quick sometimes, so ready to be offended and stuff ... when that's not what is really taking place.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ... and am glad you come home every now and again! ... :grouphug:

BTW Destee, i just noticed we now have a "mobile site". Am so happy cos i suggested this a few years ago

Yessss ... i remember that too ... :) ... YAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSS !!! ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back