Black People : My Problem with Destee Members

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
I had a big problem with Destee members which led to me not being an active member for a few years.My scope has broadened interms of how i see people,life and the world.Now like i said and explained before as an African born and raised in Ghana im here to reunite with my fellow Black/Africans from America and beyond.Bridging the gap,Bring closure,dialog etc.But some of you members are stuck up.You think i want something from you.The so called intellectuals/Educated people here think the criteria of being smart is using big words.For Christ sake who are you trying to impress? uppidy white people who will never respect you.You are actually leaving your audience dumber than when they came in.When lots of black people or people in General dont show up for your lectures and siminars you think is because they rather go to cookouts, clubs, music concerts, sports game or the like.
How did Malcolm X, Martin L. King and the like communicate with the people? Do you listen to their speeches or do you pay attention? Bob Marley said and i quote "when you are explaining something to someone explain it to them like you are talkin to a child"
Finally some of the Destee female members make me laugh, HAHAAHHAHAHAAHA.When you trying to spark a conversation with them (Playing Dumb and stupid like i usually do) They think you tryin to get with them.Do i look like someone who finds it hard to get involved with the opposite sex.I rather not most of these women are lost(I dont mean destee members) Their parents failed to raise them up right and the men they usually meet take advantage of them.
I was speaking to a 60 something year old woman(Destee member) a few months ago and she kept saying do u know am old enough to be your mother.I never said anything that indicated i was trying to get in her pants.You know who you are.You really thought i was trying to F**K you? Really?
PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE.Thats what i get for trying to be friendly.I live in another continent for Christ sake.Even if i was, dont you old women fantasize about being with a much younger man.Doesnt it excite you that someone that young could find you attractive and desirable.Apart from the women(both male and female included) you ask for a simple email and NAAAW They think you gonna bother them and Sh*t.NEGROES PLEASE.What do you have that im trying to get.Please tell me?
Am tryin to help you know your roots and im being disrespected OK Cool if thats what some of you want then your wish just came true.Africa has been through enough we dont want any kind of people here anymore.Whether you are black,white or whatever race stay out.GET YOUR MIND RIGHT PEOPLE.

Am not scared of nobody i can types names of members but is not necessary.No need to give them attention.All the attention should be on the situation not who or what caused it.

This is not a Destee Member Problem is a General Black people problem.Even some Africans look down on other Africans so why not Black Americans.Decieving Images from the media contribute to this as well but not all of it.

I WILL STILL WARN YOU,BECAREFUL OF SOME AFRICANS ON AND OFF THE CONTINENT.DONT BE A VICTIM TO THEIR SCAMS.FRAUDSTERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THEir NEXT TARGET.Dont blame them they are lost, they think the only way to be happy is to bring hurt and misfortune to other people.

I had a big problem with Destee members which led to me not being an active member for a few years.My scope has broadened interms of how i see people,life and the world.Now like i said and explained before as an African born and raised in Ghana im here to reunite with my fellow Black/Africans from America and beyond.Bridging the gap,Bring closure,dialog etc.But some of you members are stuck up.You think i want something from you.The so called intellectuals/Educated people here think the criteria of being smart is using big words.For Christ sake who are you trying to impress? uppidy white people who will never respect you.You are actually leaving your audience dumber than when they came in.When lots of black people or people in General dont show up for your lectures and siminars you think is because they rather go to cookouts, clubs, music concerts, sports game or the like.
How did Malcolm X, Martin L. King and the like communicate with the people? Do you listen to their speeches or do you pay attention? Bob Marley said and i quote "when you are explaining something to someone explain it to them like you are talkin to a child"
Finally some of the Destee female members make me laugh, HAHAAHHAHAHAAHA.When you trying to spark a conversation with them (Playing Dumb and stupid like i usually do) They think you tryin to get with them.Do i look like someone who finds it hard to get involved with the opposite sex.I rather not most of these women are lost(I dont mean destee members) Their parents failed to raise them up right and the men they usually meet take advantage of them.
I was speaking to a 60 something year old woman(Destee member) a few months ago and she kept saying do u know am old enough to be your mother.I never said anything that indicated i was trying to get in her pants.You know who you are.You really thought i was trying to F**K you? Really?
PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE.Thats what i get for trying to be friendly.I live in another continent for Christ sake.Even if i was, dont you old women fantasize about being with a much younger man.Doesnt it excite you that someone that young could find you attractive and desirable.Apart from the women(both male and female included) you ask for a simple email and NAAAW They think you gonna bother them and Sh*t.NEGROES PLEASE.What do you have that im trying to get.Please tell me?
Am tryin to help you know your roots and im being disrespected OK Cool if thats what some of you want then your wish just came true.Africa has been through enough we dont want any kind of people here anymore.Whether you are black,white or whatever race stay out.GET YOUR MIND RIGHT PEOPLE.

Am not scared of nobody i can types names of members but is not necessary.No need to give them attention.All the attention should be on the situation not who or what caused it.

This is not a Destee Member Problem is a General Black people problem.Even some Africans look down on other Africans so why not Black Americans.Decieving Images from the media contribute to this as well but not all of it.

I WILL STILL WARN YOU,BECAREFUL OF SOME AFRICANS ON AND OFF THE CONTINENT.DONT BE A VICTIM TO THEIR SCAMS.FRAUDSTERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THEir NEXT TARGET.Dont blame them they are lost, they think the only way to be happy is to bring hurt and misfortune to other people.

:thinking:

Brother R.C., i take it that you're solely speaking about convo's you are having behind the scenes in which it really isn't fair to target your frustrations @ the 'destee family/members', especially if you're not calling them out by name because it makes everyone look like they're guilty of what you're charging them with. Also, to take it to this level it makes YOU look like you're guilty of the same, not being able to take 'rejection' or be able to discern who is truly your brother or sister in an online community.

Also remember that you being born and raised in Ghana, you've seen much more unity than those of us in the states are used to. Some of us don't even think our unity is possible because the situation amongst us is in that bad of a condition and our enemies who hide here in black face will contact people behind the scenes to try and furthur the divide by playing like they are a true brother by befriending you and playing off of your commitment.... sad, but true!

Lastly, to speak on the '60 year old' female destee member and the convo you had MONTHS AGO the way you did is just plain disrespectful. Not only did you admit that the convo was MONTHS AGO, but your need to be so graphic in regards to you elder was unbecoming of someone born and raised in Ghana knowing how the black woman is revered there. Your ancestors would not approve! It also shows me that since that's the only portion of your post in which you cursed, it tells me that that is really the meat and gravy of your problem with members here @ Destee. The issue with the females here and them not responding to you the way you feel they should has been eating at you and here we are....

:swings:

:thinking:

Brother R.C., i take it that you're solely speaking about convo's you are having behind the scenes in which it really isn't fair to target your frustrations @ the 'destee family/members', especially if you're not calling them out by name because it makes everyone look like they're guilty of what you're charging them with. Also, to take it to this level it makes YOU look like you're guilty of the same, not being able to take 'rejection' or be able to discern who is truly your brother or sister in an online community.

Also remember that you being born and raised in Ghana, you've seen much more unity than those of us in the states are used to. Some of us don't even think our unity is possible because the situation amongst us is in that bad of a condition and our enemies who hide here in black face will contact people behind the scenes to try and furthur the divide by playing like they are a true brother by befriending you and playing off of your commitment.... sad, but true!

Lastly, to speak on the '60 year old' female destee member and the convo you had MONTHS AGO the way you did is just plain disrespectful. Not only did you admit that the convo was MONTHS AGO, but your need to be so graphic in regards to you elder was unbecoming of someone born and raised in Ghana knowing how the black woman is revered there. Your ancestors would not approve! It also shows me that since that's the only portion of your post in which you cursed, it tells me that that is really the meat and gravy of your problem with members here @ Destee. The issue with the females here and them not responding to you the way you feel they should has been eating at you and here we are....

:swings:

Thank you for explaining and Thank you too for getting part of it wrong.I have no time and energy to try and change the mindstate of people.What happened to Jesus? Malcolm X? Martin L. King, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, the list goes on and on and who caused their downfall? White people? NO. We Played a hugh roll in that.Jah Bless

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back