Black People : Mumia Abu-Jamal

SayWord

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2003
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has again rejected Mumia's habeas corpus appeal. They are again treating this man like he doesn't exist. Holding him for a crime that he didn't commit. And they will not allow him to bring into evidence the confession of the man that really killed the police officer. All over the world, people rally behind Mumia. In this country, a great majority of people have no idea who he is. I went to see Angela Daviss speak tonight. And I found out from her tonight that Mumia has been given honorary citizenship in Paris by the Mayor of Paris. This happened just two weeks ago. In Europe, all the major news stations carried this information and spread the word. But over here, in our free democratic state, no news of this has surfaced. And if it has, it has been in small media outlets that don't hit the main stream. I want everyone to try to get the word out that Mumia should be set free. Let everyone know what is going on with his situation.

SET MUMIA FREE!!!!!!!

BIG RESPECT to Mumia, Freedom supporters, all Political Prisoners

Let us together free Mumia, and not to forget also MOVE9 (now 8), Dublin 8 (now 6), NY 3, Russell "Maroon" Shoatz, Puerto Rican Political Prisoners, Leonard Peltier, and all the other Political Prisoners (too many to name, but those are the most well known).

Although it is a good thing that Mumia is a French citzen, this will not help him, as Amerikkka is still in major beef with France because of the lack of support for the unjust War with Iraq. This means, that while they are treating him like he doesn't exist, still the government fears him. Now that he has another country to call home, they will go far out of their way to make sure that he stays in the Pen. I think, that we can all agree that Mumi, Mutula, and Sekon, as well as Jackson, Mcgee, and all the other political prisonerz, will stay in jail unless someone breaks them out.....I'm down for that. who else?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back