Black People : Mulatto Nation. An The effect On the black community?

How Do You Fill About those That Are Mulatto (Don't Care Or Care)

• Do You Fill It's Going To put More Of a Hurting to The black community?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Do You Not Think It's Going To Do Anything.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHAT is your problem here?!...I NEVER SAID nor IMPLIED that SPANISH speaking people find the word "mulatto" offensive.

Now, I'm not gonna go back-and-forth with you about HOW or WHY the SPANISH word for MULE which is "MULO/MULA" became accepted/defined/spelled as MULATTO.

THEN, you also wanna NIT PICK over one "t" and two "ts." *good grief!*

But, the bottom line is that the word "MULATTO" is OFFENSIVE to SOME/MANY mixed-race people in the US.

Their problem not mine, as I don't live in the US of A, Not sure why I should be upset just because they are. I also have no problem with the words you talked about as they don't apply to me. I can understand why you would have a problem with them but don't expect me to have the same problem. I also have no problem with Negro as its the color black and nothing more.

Can you really not see/understand that throughout history white folks have used WHATEVER means they could to ASSIGN words/labels to people of African descent. ...EVERYTHING associated with BLACK has been DEMEANED.

So, how come you up in here so seemingly angry cuz some AFRICAN AMERICANS are mis-interpreting YOUR Spanish language?!

Your african americans originally brought word and your meaning intothis discussion

Many times now, you have referenced AAs, talkin' bout how THEY always gotta be right and such-and-such.

And you by this statement have proved the truth.

This very mindset projects an attitude of "YOU PEOPLE" just like the white folks do!

This very attitude projects an air of "THEM" versus "US."

Maybe because everytime that a discussion comes up that involves either Dominicans or others outside the USA, we get told how we should be responding ignoring the fact that our outlook on things may be different than yours

That's what wrong with African descendants across the Diaspora....more concerned with their NATIONALITY than the common bond of our origins.

Now I should be more interested in color and heritage than my country? As this country of mines population is somewhat over 75% Mulato, I find it hard to take this seriously. When we come to your country, we are not black enough! When you come to my country, you tell us we should be more like you, now which way is it??

Here YOU are more seemingly "offended" over the perceived corruption of a SPANISH WORD than you are that it was white folks who coined the word "MULATTO" to designate/associate/and COMPARE any so-called "half-breed" Black person to an animal, a MULE.

Not worried about the corruption of a word, as it does not apply in that context, maybe someone up there corrupted the usage but not here. Will not be responding as would be a waste of both our times.

For sometime I have been thinking about the mulatto nation. And those that are getting ready to produced in the up in coming world. I am all for Pro black, Liberation, And Self education, And I am also willing to read someone's Explaination on the mulatto Factor.

I also do understand about white supremacy and how it's effecting the black community as a whole. But what about those that are mulatto. Because it disturbes me that in soon time that we are going to be mingling with the mulatto nation and their counter part's for long, Is mixing a sin, do the black heavenly god's except this are those that are mixing, with the devils' going to get away with it on a free pass. I just want to know.Iam

just a curious person. I would like to learn more. So If you have Idea's or suggestion. Pls fill Free to leave the below.. .Oh, and give us Ur expieriance about how you fill about the nation of mulattos.
so what is the solution?

No one here in the city with the most Africans on the planet, has any fear of that!
and most of the NYC youth aint into that

As I indicated among Spanish speaking people this word is not derogatory! If English speaking people find a word in another language offensive, then I guess that would be their problem, although I don't understand why they should be offended as the word is not used in their language. Therefore they should not try to determine what is offensive to others. As I indicated above there seems to only be one option on this board either agree with all the AA's or be wrong. This was what prompted another thread I started concerning the number of Foreign members, as I have seen many come and go or just quit posting(which seems to make most of the members happy). As for people in the US finding the word mulato offensive, they have also changed the spelling it only has '1' t not '2' its not mulatto its mulato.

Whither the "t" was added or not really makes no difference today as the definition of the word in todays world does not mean MULE. Same as I said above concerning the word F A G. In the US this is a no no but in England you talking about a cigarette. Case in point the word is asterisked out on this site. ***

Again, you are ignoring the origin and historical development of the term.

a. They are Jewish, and they are Jews.
b. The bible has been tampered with.
c. I can call a palm tree a weeping willow; I can assure you it will NOT cause that palm tree to look or behave in the manner of a weeping willow.
Sista they are not Jews, when you read the Holy Bible it clearly reveals who these people are. This is one of the reasons they denied the new testament because it totally denies them as part of the 12 tribes of the children of Israel.
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Thus Saith the Lord, Thus Saith the Word of God.

Brother Black-King such statement calling members Fools is not healthy and is like calling
your very own brother or sister out there name which is against our rules and not acceptable
do try not doing this again being new yourself we do uphold a high grade of respect.

Thank you in advance
Admin.
$$RICH$$
Brother I didn't call our members fools, I was merely referring to the so called Jewish people who claim themselves to be Jews but are not, as fools.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back