Black Sports : Mitchell vs. Tszyu on November 6th!

Panafrica I'm finally back online I saw the Mitchell Tszyu fight and man Kostya looked better than he did before he took the layoff..he seemed like a smarter fighter ..complete economy of motion ..no wasted movement and when he hit he did it with nothing but bad intentions...he knocked fire out of Sharmba man...I don't know what ol boy was thinking ...when he started standing there poppin with Tszyu and backing straight up from the exchange I was yellling at the screen...no man no! ....I'll give Tszyu due credit man..he's a Man pure and simple and he has thunder in both hands...not to mention that he eats southpaws.....I'm gonna miss him when he retires for true....

Mississippi Red

Red:

Good to see you back man! Mitchell fought the wrong fight, and paid for it. I didn't used to be a Tszyu fan, but the more I watch him, you have to appreciate his craft. The man is an artist, a true professional, and pound for pound one of the hardest hitters in the sport! Just in case you didn't know this saturday is going to be a heavyweight PPV: Chris Byrd vs. Jameel McCline; John Ruiz vs. Andrew Golota; Evander Holyfield vs. Larry Donald; and Hassim Rahman vs. Meehan. This isn't the greatest lineup ever, but being the true boxing fan that I am...I'm going to buy it. It will be worth the money if John Ruiz (perhaps the most boring fighter in the history of the sport) loses! :x:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back