Black People : Minister Farrakhan's Saviours' Day 2011 Keynote Address

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

.......Now playing in the Chat Room.

What about yourself? how come you can't open businesses in your community?
I do have a business why the assumptions?

I remember Elijah Muhammed and the way his businesses inspired Black children in the 60s all over NYC

some speech inspires few, ad realy what more can he say then the Messenger, or Malcolm?

In the 60s we never heard the "Messenger" speak but we loved him as an elder

and "Saviors Day" was pretty much a celebration like a holiday festival back then,

providing the community in Harlem, with African bazzars, with African food and garments for sale and craftworks,
and African musicians like Mariam Makeba an Olotunji

I do have a business why the assumptions?

Lets not reduce this to some personal "why are you living with your opressor, in the land of the people that mudered and raped and mutilated Nigerians changing the white mans bed pans while Nigerians die for lack of nurses"

aight!

I remember Elijah Muhammed and the way his businesses inspired Black children in the 60s all over NYC

some speech inspires few, ad realy what more can he say then the Messenger, or Malcolm?

In the 60s we never heard the "Messenger" speak but we loved him as an elder

and "Saviors Day" was pretty much a celebration like a holiday festival back then,

providing the community in Harlem, with African bazzars, with African food and garments for sale and craftworks,
and African musicians like Mariam Makeba an Olotunji

:10100:

imma let you know when that breast milk ice cream comes back on the market K?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back