Black People : Men That Run / Hide From Their Own Seed

[quote="NNQueen, post: 796762, member: 36"]Before having sexual intercourse, should fertile women, at least, ask fertile men if they want to become fathers? And the women should consider whether they want to be mothers.:lol: Should women, prior to having sex, ask men if they are already fathers and have a healthy presence in their children's lives?And women, how would you feel if you became a single mother, head of household with no physical, emotional or economic support from the father of your child?

Not every woman that gets pregnant or a man that impregnates a woman, wants children. Pregnancy doesn't guarantee a love bond between parents and their fetuses.

Sad, but true, people willingly walk away from their children--men and women. Could I do it? No, but I recognize that there are some people that can/do which is why it's even more important to think ahead and plan before doing things that can result in pregnancy.[/quote]

Come on now NNQ...some of these no good fathers are men who are fathers and married to their children's mother, some are not married...BUT are living together...the delinquent father is not necessarily one who just run off after a one night stand.

That's always the risk that one takes. But I would at least prefer to ask upfront and run the possibility that someone will tell the truth, rather than not ask and suffer the consequence.

What people "should" and "shouldn't" do is subjective in my opinion. People have the right to exercise free will and typically do what they want to do.

Not every man is going to "step up" and do what a woman thinks he "should" do. Not every man with an erection, knows how to "step up" and share the responsibility of parenting when women who he's been intimate with become pregnant with his child. You don't need to be a mature and responsible person to have sex. People with strong opinions about what others should and shouldn't do, or what they need and don't need to do may be better off (1) understanding that they can only control themselves and (2) giving serious thought to these things and incorporating those ideas into their decision-making process, expecting the best outcome but prepared for the less than best if it should occur. It might lead to better outcomes for all involved.

But my asking what the man should do is similar to your asking what the woman should do, is it not?

So I asked as a counter to see if there'd be reason enough as to why "she should" as opposed to what "the man should" seeing as his abandoning the child is being talked about, and based on the fact that when men are asked to step up, there is always an excuse as to why he can't or won't, by men and women. Some say women enable men because they lack doing what they need to do before they lay with them, but I believe men and women enable men to doing such things when generation after generation just leave it at, "men just won't".

These are just my thoughts, so you know.:)

These are just my humble opinions.

But of course.

Sad, but true, people willingly walk away from their children--men and women.

What percentage of children don't have a father in their lives?
What percentage of children don't have a mother in their lives?

SOME people do anything, but when the overwhelming number do one thing, to bring the outlier into the conversation as if the two are EQUAL is not right.

in the current environment it would be a good idea to cut back on the sex stuff…..

What "current environment"? And what, "sex stuff" are you speaking of? Sex is only mentioned for conception of children in this talk, and not just for the sake of it. This is about men unwilling to rear their own seeds, not sex.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back