destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I was talking to a Member recently, and they used this phrase!

Maximize Constructive Interaction

Oh my gosh ... isn't that HOT !!!! Whew !!!

We were talking about the interactions between us, Black People.

What can each of us do to insure that we maximize our constructive interactions?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hello Family,

I was talking to a Member recently, and they used this phrase!

Maximize Constructive Interaction

Oh my gosh ... isn't that HOT !!!! Whew !!!

We were talking about the interactions between us, Black People.

What can each of us do to insure that we maximize our constructive interactions?

Destee

Destee, is maximizie our constructive interactions another way to say: Send all your checks and money orders to Destee in Mobile Alabama...:great: Yeah, now THAT would HOT, right???:wink: Just Joshing, Destee, don't kill me, awright already...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Destee, is maximizie our constructive interactions another way to say: Send all your checks and money orders to Destee in Mobile Alabama...:great: Yeah, now THAT would HOT, right???:wink: Just Joshing, Destee, don't kill me, awright already...

Peace!
Isaiah

No Brother Isaiah ... i didn't even think that at all.

When i think of maximizing our constructive interactions, it's HOT because the thought of such a beautiful day ... when all of us, individually, are working toward interacting with each other in "maximized constructive manners" ... whew! ... that excites me!

It's really so easy to do. Simply choosing not to engage in any interaction that is not constructive.

It's easy. It's needed. It's HOT !!!

We could change the world over night.

White supremacy depends on us not doing this. There is not enough of them, to maintain white supremacy alone. They need us to remain engaged in destructive behavior toward each other.

We hold the key ... and it's HOT !!!

Destee

Destee said:
No Brother Isaiah ... i didn't even think that at all.

When i think of maximizing our constructive interactions, it's HOT because the thought of such a beautiful day ... when all of us, individually, are working toward interacting with each other in "maximized constructive manners" ... whew! ... that excites me!

It's really so easy to do. Simply choosing not to engage in any interaction that is not constructive.

It's easy. It's needed. It's HOT !!!

We could change the world over night.

White supremacy depends on us not doing this. There is not enough of them, to maintain white supremacy alone. They need us to remain engaged in destructive behavior toward each other.

We hold the key ... and it's HOT !!!

Destee

Destee, now you know I was just joking:wink: :heart: I know what you're saying...

No harm intended!:flowers:

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back