Black People : Maximize Constructive Interaction

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Family,

I was talking to a Member recently, and they used this phrase!

Maximize Constructive Interaction

Oh my gosh ... isn't that HOT !!!! Whew !!!

We were talking about the interactions between us, Black People.

What can each of us do to insure that we maximize our constructive interactions?

:heart:

Destee

2. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Destee, is maximizie our constructive interactions another way to say: Send all your checks and money orders to Destee in Mobile Alabama...:great: Yeah, now THAT would HOT, right???:wink: Just Joshing, Destee, don't kill me, awright already...

Peace!
    Isaiah

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    No Brother Isaiah ... i didn't even think that at all.

When i think of maximizing our constructive interactions, it's HOT because the thought of such a beautiful day ... when all of us, individually, are working toward interacting with each other in "maximized constructive manners" ... whew! ... that excites me!

It's really so easy to do. Simply choosing not to engage in any interaction that is not constructive.

It's easy. It's needed. It's HOT !!!

We could change the world over night.

White supremacy depends on us not doing this. There is not enough of them, to maintain white supremacy alone. They need us to remain engaged in destructive behavior toward each other.

We hold the key ... and it's HOT !!!

:heart:

Destee

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    cool phrase....sorta like looking at the glass as half-full.... I'll get back with my ideas....

5. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Destee, now you know I was just joking:wink: :heart: I know what you're saying...

No harm intended!:flowers:

Peace!
    Isaiah

6. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    This is the "Key" to our success*

Hotep

When we "Maximize Constructive Interaction" we then begin to set up "Concepts" of interactions that are positive to our struggle as a whole and maximizing our "Focus" on the "Need" of the "All" will iliminate the need for trivial personal defence of "Ego,Ignorance,Pride,Learned Distortions" while trying to prove something that is not based in the "Truth or Reality" that waste too much time effort and rescorce trying to confirm what we think we know with what is true and "Correct" to "Our" cause. Too meny are arguing subjects and don't know what they are talking about and carelesly mis-guide and mis-direct the clear proof of a thing by not "truly" being commited to "Nothing" but only trying to see who can be out shined for personal entertainment and intelectal-masterbation. We can not continue to allow any one to interupt our cause for learning a better way for our selves and our people just to defend white supermacy.

Ase`