Black People : Martin Luther King was a uncle tom thats why whites gave him a holiday

Aiwass

BANNED
Feb 24, 2007
if you read alot of martin luther kings "famous quotes" he sounded like a cowardly man with no self respect or dignity and subservant, thats the main and only reason why he's the so called "face" of this so called black history month, you'll never hear about NAT TURNER or JOHN HORSE or YAKUB AL MANSUR on this beast's television, he was basically a flunkie so they gave him a holiday, they want all black people too look up to be him with that "love our enemy" philosphy that alot of black cowards have had sense being in this country

and for the reward of being a flunkie they shot him anyway, my whole point is black people need to start thinking for themselves and stop idolozing any figure that white people give them to idolize, somebody told me that black people didnt even look martin luther king even back then UNTIL white people said he was a intelligent person and okay to like

Was MLK Jr. . .so blind? Was he so confused by race-neutrality and colorblindness, that he could not see into the future and sense how "White" supremacy would morph and change to attempt to keep us in check?

I don't think he was that stupid.

Well. . .let us look at the words of Harry Belafonte;

http://dukenews.duke.edu/2005/11/belafonte.html

Durham, N.C. -- Entertainer and activist Harry Belafonte will speak at Duke University on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2006, as part of the school’s commemoration of the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

At age 78, Belafonte continues to speak out, sometimes stirring controversy, on political and social issues.

Ben Reese, vice president for institutional equity and co-chair of the King Commemoration Committee, said Duke has received a few messages from people concerned about recent remarks Belafonte reportedly made about the war in Iraq and other issues. "Harry Belafonte was the unanimous choice of the committee and we look forward to welcoming him to the Duke campus," Reese said. "He was a close associate of Dr. King for many years and pledged to carry on Dr. King’s work within the United States and abroad. As a university with a tradition of free speech and academic freedom, Duke welcomes the opportunity to promote discussion among our students and the larger community about what these issues, and Dr. King’s legacy, mean today."

Speaking at the 2005 Congressional Black Caucus national town hall meeting Sept. 22, Belafonte recalled some of King’s last words to him: “‘I sit here deeply concerned that I suspect we’re leading our nation on an integration trip that has us integrating into a burning house.’” Belafonte added, “I don’t think we quite understood how prophetic that remark was.”

"snip"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back