Black Spirituality Religion : MAITREYA: CHRIST, MESSIAH, MAHDI

istlota said:
Bingo.

You do not have to believe in the bible to realize that, since the invention of nuclear weapons, man has possessed the means to, if not destroy the planet, certainly to destroy mankind from the face of the planet.

Our world has never had to deal with a nuclear state which went thru a violent revolution. But, Pakistan [a nuclear state] could flare up in that direction any day now. NATO is concerned enough about that possibilty to already have reassigned troops outside Pakistan's border, ready to swoop in at a moment's notice to attempt to defuse what would, otherwise, be the End of All Things.

Even worse, as if Pakistan's problems are not bad enough, the US is about two baby steps away from the total collapse of the value of USD. Mull the global consequences of that one over for a minute or two.

And, then there is the constant beating of anti-Iran war drums coming from the White House.

One way or another, in the physical realm or the spiritual, a change is going to come.

One way or another, in the physical realm or the spiritual, a change is going to come.

Good point!

I believe a change is going to come one way or another...
:time:

Destroyers

MysteryDoors said:
Gen. 18:1-5: 1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My LORD, if now I have found favor in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

The story opens with the Lord appeared unto Abraham in the plains of Mamre: "And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground”

Accordingly to this story the Lord seem to be a physical human being.

Who are the other two men in which makes three person that appeared unto Abraham?

Sons of GOD, The Destroyers etc…..

When you read the Old Testament in its entirety you will notice when destruction, chastisement or a major correction is about to take place other beings will appear. These beings are Sons of GOD that execute the Will of GOD. These beings were coming to fulfill the judgment of Sodom and Gomorra.

These are the same beings……

Ex:12:23: For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Jer:4:7: The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

1Chr:21:
15: And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The men with GOD were destroyers because a great destruction was being determined on Sodom and Gomorrah.

This has nothing to do with a Trinity. It is simply polytheist grasping at straws in order to protect their service to Jesus.

monotheistic Messiah

The coming of the monotheistic Messiah is not the end of the world it simply signifies the end of polytheistic reign and influence in the world.

The main person to end monotheistic rule was Nebuchadnezzar. Just like he depleted the monotheistic peoples so will the monotheistic Messiah of this age deplete the polytheists to usher in the new err of the monotheist but none of it means the end of the world, that’s just something polytheists teach in order to prejudice us against the coming.

Music Producer said:
Sons of GOD, The Destroyers etc…..

This has nothing to do with a Trinity. It is simply polytheist grasping at straws in order to protect their service to Jesus.

Why did Abraham call him or them my Lord?

When you speak of Jesus are you referring to Jesus as (mental and spiritual dead People) or the resurrected Jesus Christ?

Ra, Shu and Tefnut

Why did Abraham call him or them my Lord?

Abraham was only addressing ONE of them. The ONE that stayed behind to further Speak with Abraham while the other two went on to Sodom.

22: And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.

The other two were Destroyers.

When you speak of Jesus are you referring to Jesus as (mental and spiritual dead People) or the resurrected Jesus Christ?
I refer to the Jesus the Specific Word of GOD presents, Son of GOD, The Fallen, Immanuel, Son of the Morning, Morning Star, and the Destroyer.

There is no Trinity in the Old Testament the Old Testament writers were monotheist.

The Trinity comes from Ra, Shu and Tefnut and even then it is not a Trinity of equality because Ra created Shu and Tefnut thus Ra is the greater of the three.

The Father created the Son and the Holy Spirit thus the Father is greater of the three.

How do servants of Jesus justify replacing the Father with the Son?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back