Black Spirituality Religion : MAAT: THE 11 LAWS OF GOD BOOK DISCUSSION

Hello everyone. I want to start a thread about one of the many books authored by the great AFRICAN master of KAMITIC science and philosophy
RA UN NEFER AMEN.

Exactly what are the 11 LAWS OF MAAT?!?!? Where do they come from and how do we abide by them in our everyday living???

If anyone could please provide in this thread, a very thorough, indepth analysis of each of these 11 laws and there obvious importance to our existance...PLEASE DO SO!!!!

I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!
PEACE!!!

Law of Amen​

You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb. Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence – the enjoyment of life.

Reasoning:

If in truth it is our nature to be at peace (free of automatic emotional responses) in situations of challenge, then the only thing we need to do is to ignore the emotional reflexes that come up in such situations. What is the point of suffering and destroying our health and performance abilities if we can be at peace—especially when the peace in situations of challenge leads to enhanced intuition and spiritual power.

Amen Truisms:

I live expecting neither gain nor loss, pain nor pleasure from the things I need in life, because my nature is essentially unconditioned.

That which is my Self has no likes, dislikes, preferences or predetermined emotional or thought responses to situations.

I am essentially unconditioned. I cultivate my happiness through spiritual development. I understand that happiness is not a continuous freedom from pain resulting from difficulties.

No one knows my name, neither men nor gods. No one has seen my face, neither my father nor my mother. I was before the first time and shall be beyond the last.

http://www.aasorlando.org/11laws.htm

http://www.magdalene-circle.org/netjer_tree.pdf

Who is MAAT and what are ya'll talking about?

In the weighing of the wrongs man does in this life against the intent of his heart, Maat makes a distinction between sins and transgressions. A sin is a violation of the laws of the Gods and Goddesses. That is, laws pertain to the ordinances and requirements which the Gods and Goddesses have given for their worship. This also extends to the commitment one makes to the Neters or Gods and the respect one holds for their gifts. Transgressions on the other hand, are offenses against our fellow mortals, their possessions, or the earth--or that portion of the earth on which we live. Thus, one sins against God or Goddess, but one transgresses against mortals.
All transgressions may be forgiven by the priestesses of The Goddess, but not all sins. As one progresses in knowledge in the religion of The Goddess, one is taught the principles of Maat. The further one progresses, the more he or she is expected to incorporate those principles into his or her life. That knowledge, or understanding, is of course gained while performing the sexual rituals of The Goddess.
http://www.goddess.org/cmhg/laws.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back