Black Relationships : Love

Mikha'el

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
Ok so in the wake of a note written by an acquaintence i decided to write a note on an all too familiar topic Love. Love has been a notorious topic of debate. People have longed searched for the sure soloution to finding it. As Human we endure so much just for an opportunity to experience it. But yet we know so little. I'm writing this note with the intent of taking an in depth look at what love truly is and is correlations to our lives. With that i get into the issues starting with..

Lack of understanding - The biggest issue with love today is that people dont understand what love truly is. the world has manifested it into an idealized form particularlly America. This ideal form of love is called Romance. what people leave out is everything thats endured to experience the romantic aspect of love. Everything you endure to get to that point. Also left out is the fact that Love simply isn't an emoition. It covers a LOT! more ground than that and for people particularlly we have been decieved both men and women alike. the idea of "romance" in america stems from the 60's as the government's means of making money. the idea of romance is seen in virtually every aspect of american society today. Granted this is seen in other countries but its more prevelant in america. People today either manipulate the definition of love for their own convience, or don't really know what love is all together...its more than you think and extends way beyond our personal lives and God's love extends farther than you think....now with that said the next issue with love is..

Selfishness - Now this one may confuse some of you readers as love is a selfless feeling. That is true but you'll understand as you read this post (i'll touch up on selfishness again later). Society today is very selfish. Now granted Love the emoition is to be sefless but again Love is not soley an emoition. This goes back to lack of understanding. But the issue is people are very selfish when it comes to love even in dealing with the emoition...you can find couples who have partners who aren't willing to give up "me" for "we" and thats not the way it goes. Love in general is about "we" and not "me". But when i say selfishness I am referring to Love and its message. we as a people dont enetertain the idea of spreading the message of love throughout the world...there is more to this but i shall explain later on. Another issue with love and society is

Priority - Love is not a priority anymore. Love has been cast aside for careers, children etc. Granted some exceptions can be made due to circumstance but the fact is that love isn't the focus of our lives anymore. People find love in everything but love. Money and material items dont equal love but yet we insist on trying to fill the void with them. Love has become somewhat opitional now in todays fast paced world. The love of life and espically people's personal lives have taken a toll by greed, and the way society is....societies are all economically influenced and people dont either have the time to pursue the love the way they should or are unable to. With that said I suppose i'll give me definition of what love is since im sure people question it...welp here you go!!!......

What is love - so i just broke down the two main issues with love and society today and many are prolly wonder whats my definition of love. Allow me to say this...love is NOT soley an emoition. Love at its purest essence is energy. This energy can manifest itsself in many ways and in many aspects of our lives. Our emoitions are one of the ways love can manifest itself. There are an endless number of ways love manifests itself. Why? because of the way love is intergrated into our lives....Let me explain

Life is love - Yes life is love and yes i meant life not God. This is not to say God is not for God is the ultimate expression of love but people don't correlate life and God together. I'm not saying people don't acknowledge God as the creator of life but people don't correlate God being love and life being love together. Life is love for these reasons....

God is love and We are love - Life is love because we as humans are love because God is love....God is the creator of everything as we know it...it is an expression of his love that we are existing let alone walking upon his creation. We are love because we are created out of God's love and in his image. If you think about it we spend our lives chasing what is love. The ultimate goal of life is to find love not only in your personal lives but in life. This journey is made diffucult by God who shall test us often through experiences....these experiences fill our hearts and minds with karma which we carry with us untill we deal with it. This is why we bash the thought of love so often. When we are centered in karma its impossible to find love. This is why we spend our entire lives chasing love. There is no time limit for when you may deal with your karma but know that out of love you shall overcome your karma with the belief that you may find love in your heart, in life and most important in God. The reason this is possible is because....

With love ALL is possible - there is NOTHING! you CAN'T do if you have love in your heart and soul for it. This type of love is passion. Passion is our love for life and everything about it. If you have passion in your heart and soul for something it can be done...Love is the most powerful emoition there is and the human quest for love drives us to do the impossible. But before you must and feel love for two people and they are...

Yourself and God - Love period starts first and foremost with the love of the self. yes God's love is extremely important to us and unlike any other, but you can't and won't be able to love anybody if you don't love yourself first not even God. But be reminded that even if you don't love yourself God loves you. God loves us all individually, and extremely passionately. If you are willing to accept God into your life God is willing to forgive. But love first and foremost starts with knowing that you love yourself and are loved. When you acknowledge this you are able to love God. As you extend your love to God your love is returned in ways and in a maganitude that we can't imagine. But its this mutual, unconditional exchange of love between you and the creator that can eventually start something truly special. Now what that special something is i'll explain soon enough. But allow me to explain love's connections to life which in term shall tell you readers what that special something is. Love is connected to life in the follwing ways...

Personal Fufillment - This is a no brainer. We all long for someone to love and love us back. Without this in our lives we'll live in a lonely bitter state. Having love in our personal lives allows us to really grasp the world by storm for nothing matters most to us in life than our self happiness which can be found in Love. with this secure we can Go after the following....

Life - Granted we can pursue the love of life without personal fulfillment for happiness extends from within...you dont need somebody to make you happy. But when you have found love in ya personal life you are truly able to go after the best Life has to offer for you are happy in love. Love is further connected by our passion for life....everyone has a passion for something...finding and pursuing this passion is to pursue love. we are always told to do what we love and that is so true...doing what we love in life brings more love out of us. It keeps us vibrant and in love and this energy spreads to anyone with a like mind n open heart. This is how the world shall someday come together. This is the special something i mentioned. This energy which is love shall spread through us all if we all share a like mind and open heart. Love has the capability to bring the world together again. It'll take a collaborative effort but it can n shall be done eventually. God mentions of his return when everyone abides in his word. This means abiding in love for God is love. With that said its unrealisitc to speak upon love without mentioning its polar opposite which is...

Fear - Fear next to love is the most powerful emoition known to man. Fear even has an upperhand on love because love can be manipulated into fear. Fear inhibts life by inhibit the ability to live freely. Most people caught in between Fear and Desire will side with fear because fear is such a powerful emoition. Know that it's ok to fear. However the worst thing you can do is fear love. By fearing love in any expression you fear life. God commands us to fear him so he's the exception but to fear love is to fear life. Love extends to every aspect of our lives. its understood that experience shapes us into who we are. But know that you have the capability to face your fears and move past them. Fear extends from one and one place and that is.....

Karma - karma is any sort of negative experience. Whether it'd be a bad relationship, a story a friend told its all karma. Karma builds up over time unless you reliquinsh yourself of it. Karma is of the mind. Its a reaction that has negative effects. The Good news is that its of the mind and that thoughts can change. The heart and mind work as one as we adventure on a quest for Love as each works in unison. However the mind is prone to dealing with karma which has an effect on one's heart. But know that even in dealing Karma God has a purpose for it and that through him you can overcome it. But karma can have benefits as well. Through karma we learn to hold onto love when it enters. Karma helps us to mature and be ready for love when it comes. People forget that it is the journey that defines the person and the downs mean more than the ups. Karma will help you through life in general but in the context of this post it helps you to be ready for love when it comes. with that said i get to the next portion which is...

Being in love - being in love is an unhearlded feeling....im not just talking about ya mate here but being in love with love...people bottle up love to just their personal lives when love is more than that. Love is energy and this energy manifests itself to whatever u choose. We allow it to manifest itself in our life partners so why shouldn't we allow it to manifest itself in us. Being in love with love defines love becuase by being in love with love you are free to follow your heart and soul. you are free from earthly boundaries such as time and reality for love knows neither when u are in love with love you go out n chase after love each day and are in a state of bliss unlike no other. I am not saying there wont be negative experiences but you don't let them get in your way of your love for love. That karma is quickly banished as you are in love with love and the energy that flows from you draws others and begins a never ending cycle for those who choose to be apart of it.....with that said I leave you with a final word

Final word - my last words are this....we are in the last days of life as told by the bible. yet we continue to do battle with karma and live centered in karma and everything else but love. As a whole we've forgotten the essence of love and must return to being centered in love in order to move foward. Happiness stems from love whether knowing that you have love in your life or are in love with love love is at the center of happiness. We all have the capaibility to love as God loves because we like Our creator are love. The problem is we are selfish and don't like to spread the message of love. those who grasp this idea of love never share it and those who've lived to tell the tell dont instill wisdom unto others. God tells us to love thy neighbor. It is not love to keep such powerful messages like this from our neighbors. don't bottle up love or go after it half heartdly. Go after it everyday you live as theres no gurantee for tomorrow. The Goal of life is the pursuit and it is all God truly wants of us...to be happy and in love with love. This'll not come of age if we don't stop being selfish...we must learn to radiate love and become what is love in order for others to be able to spread it...as we do this love shall spread in the hearts and minds of all and we shall all get to a point where we are in love...in love with ourselves, Life and God....it is when this happens that God shall grace us again <3

Ok so in the wake of a note written by an acquaintence i decided to write a note on an all too familiar topic Love. Love has been a notorious topic of debate. People have longed searched for the sure soloution to finding it. As Human we endure so much just for an opportunity to experience it. But yet we know so little. I'm writing this note with the intent of taking an in depth look at what love truly is and is correlations to our lives. With that i get into the issues starting with..

Lack of understanding - The biggest issue with love today is that people dont understand what love truly is. the world has manifested it into an idealized form particularlly America. This ideal form of love is called Romance. what people leave out is everything thats endured to experience the romantic aspect of love. Everything you endure to get to that point. Also left out is the fact that Love simply isn't an emoition. It covers a LOT! more ground than that and for people particularlly we have been decieved both men and women alike. the idea of "romance" in america stems from the 60's as the government's means of making money. the idea of romance is seen in virtually every aspect of american society today. Granted this is seen in other countries but its more prevelant in america. People today either manipulate the definition of love for their own convience, or don't really know what love is all together...its more than you think and extends way beyond our personal lives and God's love extends farther than you think....now with that said the next issue with love is..

Selfishness - Now this one may confuse some of you readers as love is a selfless feeling. That is true but you'll understand as you read this post (i'll touch up on selfishness again later). Society today is very selfish. Now granted Love the emoition is to be sefless but again Love is not soley an emoition. This goes back to lack of understanding. But the issue is people are very selfish when it comes to love even in dealing with the emoition...you can find couples who have partners who aren't willing to give up "me" for "we" and thats not the way it goes. Love in general is about "we" and not "me". But when i say selfishness I am referring to Love and its message. we as a people dont enetertain the idea of spreading the message of love throughout the world...there is more to this but i shall explain later on. Another issue with love and society is

Priority - Love is not a priority anymore. Love has been cast aside for careers, children etc. Granted some exceptions can be made due to circumstance but the fact is that love isn't the focus of our lives anymore. People find love in everything but love. Money and material items dont equal love but yet we insist on trying to fill the void with them. Love has become somewhat opitional now in todays fast paced world. The love of life and espically people's personal lives have taken a toll by greed, and the way society is....societies are all economically influenced and people dont either have the time to pursue the love the way they should or are unable to. With that said I suppose i'll give me definition of what love is since im sure people question it...welp here you go!!!......

What is love - so i just broke down the two main issues with love and society today and many are prolly wonder whats my definition of love. Allow me to say this...love is NOT soley an emoition. Love at its purest essence is energy. This energy can manifest itsself in many ways and in many aspects of our lives. Our emoitions are one of the ways love can manifest itself. There are an endless number of ways love manifests itself. Why? because of the way love is intergrated into our lives....Let me explain

Life is love - Yes life is love and yes i meant life not God. This is not to say God is not for God is the ultimate expression of love but people don't correlate life and God together. I'm not saying people don't acknowledge God as the creator of life but people don't correlate God being love and life being love together. Life is love for these reasons....

God is love and We are love - Life is love because we as humans are love because God is love....God is the creator of everything as we know it...it is an expression of his love that we are existing let alone walking upon his creation. We are love because we are created out of God's love and in his image. If you think about it we spend our lives chasing what is love. The ultimate goal of life is to find love not only in your personal lives but in life. This journey is made diffucult by God who shall test us often through experiences....these experiences fill our hearts and minds with karma which we carry with us untill we deal with it. This is why we bash the thought of love so often. When we are centered in karma its impossible to find love. This is why we spend our entire lives chasing love. There is no time limit for when you may deal with your karma but know that out of love you shall overcome your karma with the belief that you may find love in your heart, in life and most important in God. The reason this is possible is because....

With love ALL is possible - there is NOTHING! you CAN'T do if you have love in your heart and soul for it. This type of love is passion. Passion is our love for life and everything about it. If you have passion in your heart and soul for something it can be done...Love is the most powerful emoition there is and the human quest for love drives us to do the impossible. But before you must and feel love for two people and they are...

Yourself and God - Love period starts first and foremost with the love of the self. yes God's love is extremely important to us and unlike any other, but you can't and won't be able to love anybody if you don't love yourself first not even God. But be reminded that even if you don't love yourself God loves you. God loves us all individually, and extremely passionately. If you are willing to accept God into your life God is willing to forgive. But love first and foremost starts with knowing that you love yourself and are loved. When you acknowledge this you are able to love God. As you extend your love to God your love is returned in ways and in a maganitude that we can't imagine. But its this mutual, unconditional exchange of love between you and the creator that can eventually start something truly special. Now what that special something is i'll explain soon enough. But allow me to explain love's connections to life which in term shall tell you readers what that special something is. Love is connected to life in the follwing ways...

Personal Fufillment - This is a no brainer. We all long for someone to love and love us back. Without this in our lives we'll live in a lonely bitter state. Having love in our personal lives allows us to really grasp the world by storm for nothing matters most to us in life than our self happiness which can be found in Love. with this secure we can Go after the following....

Life - Granted we can pursue the love of life without personal fulfillment for happiness extends from within...you dont need somebody to make you happy. But when you have found love in ya personal life you are truly able to go after the best Life has to offer for you are happy in love. Love is further connected by our passion for life....everyone has a passion for something...finding and pursuing this passion is to pursue love. we are always told to do what we love and that is so true...doing what we love in life brings more love out of us. It keeps us vibrant and in love and this energy spreads to anyone with a like mind n open heart. This is how the world shall someday come together. This is the special something i mentioned. This energy which is love shall spread through us all if we all share a like mind and open heart. Love has the capability to bring the world together again. It'll take a collaborative effort but it can n shall be done eventually. God mentions of his return when everyone abides in his word. This means abiding in love for God is love. With that said its unrealisitc to speak upon love without mentioning its polar opposite which is...

Fear - Fear next to love is the most powerful emoition known to man. Fear even has an upperhand on love because love can be manipulated into fear. Fear inhibts life by inhibit the ability to live freely. Most people caught in between Fear and Desire will side with fear because fear is such a powerful emoition. Know that it's ok to fear. However the worst thing you can do is fear love. By fearing love in any expression you fear life. God commands us to fear him so he's the exception but to fear love is to fear life. Love extends to every aspect of our lives. its understood that experience shapes us into who we are. But know that you have the capability to face your fears and move past them. Fear extends from one and one place and that is.....

Karma - karma is any sort of negative experience. Whether it'd be a bad relationship, a story a friend told its all karma. Karma builds up over time unless you reliquinsh yourself of it. Karma is of the mind. Its a reaction that has negative effects. The Good news is that its of the mind and that thoughts can change. The heart and mind work as one as we adventure on a quest for Love as each works in unison. However the mind is prone to dealing with karma which has an effect on one's heart. But know that even in dealing Karma God has a purpose for it and that through him you can overcome it. But karma can have benefits as well. Through karma we learn to hold onto love when it enters. Karma helps us to mature and be ready for love when it comes. People forget that it is the journey that defines the person and the downs mean more than the ups. Karma will help you through life in general but in the context of this post it helps you to be ready for love when it comes. with that said i get to the next portion which is...

Being in love - being in love is an unhearlded feeling....im not just talking about ya mate here but being in love with love...people bottle up love to just their personal lives when love is more than that. Love is energy and this energy manifests itself to whatever u choose. We allow it to manifest itself in our life partners so why shouldn't we allow it to manifest itself in us. Being in love with love defines love becuase by being in love with love you are free to follow your heart and soul. you are free from earthly boundaries such as time and reality for love knows neither when u are in love with love you go out n chase after love each day and are in a state of bliss unlike no other. I am not saying there wont be negative experiences but you don't let them get in your way of your love for love. That karma is quickly banished as you are in love with love and the energy that flows from you draws others and begins a never ending cycle for those who choose to be apart of it.....with that said I leave you with a final word

Final word - my last words are this....we are in the last days of life as told by the bible. yet we continue to do battle with karma and live centered in karma and everything else but love. As a whole we've forgotten the essence of love and must return to being centered in love in order to move foward. Happiness stems from love whether knowing that you have love in your life or are in love with love love is at the center of happiness. We all have the capaibility to love as God loves because we like Our creator are love. The problem is we are selfish and don't like to spread the message of love. those who grasp this idea of love never share it and those who've lived to tell the tell dont instill wisdom unto others. God tells us to love thy neighbor. It is not love to keep such powerful messages like this from our neighbors. don't bottle up love or go after it half heartdly. Go after it everyday you live as theres no gurantee for tomorrow. The Goal of life is the pursuit and it is all God truly wants of us...to be happy and in love with love. This'll not come of age if we don't stop being selfish...we must learn to radiate love and become what is love in order for others to be able to spread it...as we do this love shall spread in the hearts and minds of all and we shall all get to a point where we are in love...in love with ourselves, Life and God....it is when this happens that God shall grace us again <3

And when ur "in Love" (immersed in GOD), with the love of ur life

perfectly imperfect is the contentment and peace u "feel" on behalf of God

Love is Love

thank you for sharing this.

note:

Love inspires tomorrow, because tomorrow is promised.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back