Black People Politics : Like, love, hate, fear 'em.... what do we do with gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add, if one ever wants to trace the downfall of societies throughout history,it's linked to the emergence of homosexuality. As Africans, we must reject that lifestyle wholeheartedly, for the embrace of any and everything gay has never led to our progress. Furthermore, we must stop letting white people shape our options( the only reason this "gay rights" nonsense is so magnified to begin with).

Let them keep their homosexuality and anyone from our race that sympathizes with that type of existence can join them too.

Live and let live, i.e., no harassment, no government "pograms," etc.?

However, polygamy, as I, and other posters have pointed out,does have significant benefits, both for children, women and families.

What other posters agreed with you?:11200:

Live and let live, i.e., no harassment, no government "pograms," etc.?

What other posters agreed with you?:11200:

I take it you are an opponent of a polygamy fueled relationship system? The first technology of the planet is the African family, and as such, as you have intimated with "no harassment,no government programs", in dealing with gays,which I'm in agreement with, each Black man of means should be able to establish his own order of his family, sovereign of any government.

The best system at this point for our people would be the system I've described. Especially if a brother is involved in the business of liberating our people, as I have long been,polygamy best suits his interests. Therefore, each member of the home has a duty that doesn't interfere with or impeded the man's leadership.

I must point out that I don't encourage polygamy for all brothers at this point, which is why I said a man of means(i.e. a brother who's career driven,understands the system we're facing out here,is involved in his community). Those are the brothers that should be best encouraged and incentivized to embrace multiple wives as their model.

Better dynasties are built when a Black man has a multitude of females to share himself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back