Black People Politics : Like, love, hate, fear 'em.... what do we do with gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there have been several polygamist societies that have worked quite well, including the Mormons. So the proof is already there. Just look it up

Wowowow, I lived in Utah, I saw those families, you cannot convince me those 14 year olds were happy following around the older wives, wearing pioneer clothes, in the grocery stores, and having a 40 year old husband. FLDS is no joke, and women have escaped to tell the tale and it's not always lovely.

There are MANY societies worldwide where both polygamy and polyandry work. I just don't see this being an issue of keeping land or community together, so I don't think polygamy will work the same way in industrial societies. I also didn't see any explanation of HOW anyone thinks it WOULD work in present day modern cities.

It would be nice, I suppose to have 3 parents so 2 work and 1 stays at home, but I don't see the clear benefits.

There is no right for a consenting adult to do anything that comes to their minds. This is a fallacy

The only fallacy here is thinking that we're talking about anything when we're discussing a specific thing: homosexuality.

These slippery slope arguments about how allowing LGBT people rights will bring about the justification or allowance of anything don't hold up well. They really don't hold up well when we can look at countries that give them rights and see that it hasn't led to a decline in heterosexuality, the acceptance of pedophilia, the promotion of bestiality and cannibalism, or any of the other nonsense the opposition says will inevitably happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back