Black People Politics : Legalizing It All Seems and Sounds Like Another Cop Out!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...as_a_detroit_legend_and_an_fbi_informant.html

Another reason the so called war on drugs has been a failure...

FYI

So who was the first Rick? This white boy/or Freeway Rick Ross? No two scenario's are the same,so once people who call themselves informed stop trying to pass this crock-of-crap off to the next generations, we can pick ourselves up as a nation and continue to go places other than through revolving Prison doors. Other than having that too say,informal piece of information.

So who was the first Rick? This white boy/or Freeway Rick Ross? No two scenario's are the same,so once people who call themselves informed stop trying to pass this crock-of-crap off to the next generations, we can pick ourselves up as a nation and continue to go places other than through revolving Prison doors. Other than having that too say,informal piece of information.

First of all, you get what you give (back):

Second of all, I do realize and recognize you're making a lot of accusations, though intend to be the better person as well as a better role model, by choosing not to just react, reply with a better comeback...

Third of all, I was and I am striving to identify what the origins of the issues/problems/etc. were as well as are...

On the street, White Boy Rick was/is a well known young drug dealer, though now the facts reveal he was a means to an end, to some very dirty white cops, etc.

I. e., such has also what has been commented on, (if ever so indirectly) via one of those tell all exposes, by the way of a consciousness raising chat, ( a week or so ago), also backing up what I and other activists claimed long ago, as in it was and is the introduction of drugs to quell the urban rebellions, which also didn't just originate with greedy beat cops...

Lastly and to wrap this up:

Do choose your words more intelligently and wisely, so you don't become part of the problem, and/or reveal yourself to not be striving to be a part the solution...

FYI

http://www.alternet.org/fascinating...rug-kingpin-age-14-then-threw-him-prison-life

First of all, you get what you give (back):

Second of all, I do realize and recognize you're making a lot of accusations, though intend to be the better person as well as a better role model, by choosing not to just react, reply with a better comeback...

Third of all, I was and I am striving to identify what the origins of the issues/problems/etc. were as well as are...

On the street, White Boy Rick was/is a well known young drug dealer, though now the facts reveal he was a means to an end, to some very dirty white cops, etc.

I. e., such has also what has been commented on, (if ever so indirectly) via one of those tell all exposes, by the way of a consciousness raising chat, ( a week or so ago), also backing up what I and other activists claimed long ago, as in it was and is the introduction of drugs to quell the urban rebellions, which also didn't just originate with greedy beat cops...

Lastly and to wrap this up:

Do choose your words more intelligently and wisely, so you don't become part of the problem, and/or reveal yourself to not be striving to be a part the solution...

FYI

Thanks for your insight of longevity,I understand and read between the lines pretty well people believe,something I was draptef to do because of my ability to adapt,research and be assertive.So I take no reproach to where I stand on any value,belief,or truths that I find.thats the thing with social media we receive data which tell us where people stand,what they've done or who they work with,and not to discredit anyone,because I physically cry and applaud every African-American who bears a backbone in business,politics,and government because the hardships in Africa not America haven't been seen to.And still people insist to work in their comfort zones and keep closed minds.because I've only seen a peek of what I love and Africa bleeds from my heart.No one has taken the proper stand against Europe for what they done against Africa but I guess the answers in years to come.ooh and you neglected to answer the question what Rick was first? So much for accusations. Both of these men did the samething though not in the same way.For the same reasons.Employing the same kind of people,For the purpose of what?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back