Black People Politics : Legalizing It All Seems and Sounds Like Another Cop Out!

I read you loud and clear I'm not sure that what the British did to the Chinese ref: was necessary because these are different forms of government and to expose any kind of mind altering substance into any nation to see what their recourse is,or how they will react is a sign of a perpetrators weakness and can never be seen as a strategy,because before you expose people to something you must first understand if they will be subjected to it.And China probably has its share of drug use but for the most part I believe China with stood that act of cowardness by the British.

An invasion and conquest are just that:

Those who went along were and are cowards/sellouts/traitors/ad naseum, to those who resisted and ousted the aformentioned....

It's like that, and that's the way it is!

Yes, lot's I don't like about modern day China, but not up to me or us to change, up to the Chinese people, as they feel and choose...

But at least, it no longer remains a big British colony, and nor is Hong Kong!

FYI

Not to refer to what might be a clique ridden comeback, but from the use of drugs to dominate one people of color, to the use of nuclear weapons against another, (on this side of declaring surrender), as my generation's beloved Black Last Poets did say: 'The white man has a GOD COMPLEX!"
I disagree they don't have a God complex.They have a fear complex.I consider you to be a knowledgeable gentleman.Think anything they do for instance why do they hide truths from those of us who wish to know the truth?Not knowing those of us who find the truth in spiritual meditation anyways.Them they say were practicing some form of evil,the new thing now is this form of employment this new generation is experiencing their bosses humiliating them,degrading slurs,and manipulating them without them having any prior knowledge of what their being subjected and they appear to accept it.(Idolatry possessions) Another example:
The poorest nation in Africa who survives on 1.28 a day and the richest nation whose wealth doesn't even exceed by merely $5.00 a day this day and age is a hand of God present. Because if these nations were really dominate as they say,then their wealth should be exceedingly greater.A God has: he doesn't barrow,grieve.trick,lie,or steal.Jesus was sent as a witness to the works of God,These men today are accomplices of Ill-will brought against nations.So people have different views of God,So what is a true God to you.Since God is the evidence of things not seen?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back