Black People Politics : Legalizing It All Seems and Sounds Like Another Cop Out!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I feel and think folks operate on the basis of nostalgia, i. e., since the effort of booze is gradual, the impact of drugs ad naseum immediate, both on the addicts and/or our various communities...

Your feelings/thoughts/etc?

And thanks in advance!

FYI

Rottenez watkins

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2014
I feel and think folks operate on the basis of nostalgia, i. e., since the effort of booze is gradual, the impact of drugs ad naseum immediate, both on the addicts and/or our various communities...

Your feelings/thoughts/etc?

And thanks in advance!

FYI

I believe this going to be like a repeat of crack cocaine.Because when crack cocaine hit it was a drug that was little known about that had a big effect on most African american families lives.The push for weed to be legalized nationally,a drug people wish to rationalize and want law abiding citizens and their governments to sympathize with them about. I feel is a plan to increase the crime rate,because eventhough it may be legalized the motives and intentions of those who possess or illegally sell it will remain the same.So the question to ask is will the end result justify the means those who will allow themselves to continually be dubious to obvious acts of entrapment because who would think if weed is legalized that there wouldnt need to be any act of ill-will perpetrated against them because we all have access to it? I'm not naive because I'm well aware,that not all minds are for,or even that matter great minds that think alike but rarely are good favors put in place to benefit minorities especially when it comes to dealing with our American government.

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I believe this going to be like a repeat of crack cocaine.Because when crack cocaine hit it was a drug that was little known about that had a big effect on most African american families lives.The push for weed to be legalized nationally,a drug people wish to rationalize and want law abiding citizens and their governments to sympathize with them about. I feel is a plan to increase the crime rate,because eventhough it may be legalized the motives and intentions of those who possess or illegally sell it will remain the same.So the question to ask is will the end result justify the means those who will allow themselves to continually be dubious to obvious acts of entrapment because who would think if weed is legalized that there wouldnt need to be any act of ill-will perpetrated against them because we all have access to it? I'm not naive because I'm well aware,that not all minds are for,or even that matter great minds that think alike but rarely are good favors put in place to benefit minorities especially when it comes to dealing with our American government.

Good evening, and I appreciate your reply, but my overall intent/purpose/etc. is to get more of the alleged or real advocates to do more than react/overreact/etc. to the bad pr, realize and recognize how else we get played cheap and close....

Nothing new or news about the misuse of addictive drugs to quell people in rebellion...

The British did that to the Chinese, as was also a subject brother Malcolm brought up in his famous 'Message to the Grassroots' speech...

My and the as well as more to the point:

No liberation forces are bound to rise in the midst of drug addicts etc.

So many have just not been able or willing to fess up, in the aftermath of the Civil Rights and Black Power movements, etc.

Movements do provide the share of lessons etc., but all movements run their courses...

In more recent years, a lot of smoke/little fire/etc.

Bare chested and/or all of the swagging etc. doesn't stop the bullets ad naseum...

As the Last (Black) Poets chided my generation(s), today's folk be playacting, big time...

Other folks don't even be playing...

'Stand your own' b. s. is the m. o. of cowards and pyschos....

Let's do be for real about that too....

And let's us also base comebacks on realizing what/who/etc. our young folk are coping/dealing/etc. in the midst of....

FYI

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days