Black Positive People : Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library

Ludacris to want to build that library...Ludacris when Obama speaks of high speed rail service like they have in China...Americas infrastructure(bridges, roads,levee's, dams, water mains, etc) are all crumbling...Before we get new stuff....we need to fix what we got...

Its like putting a set of dubs on a car when your exhaust is hanging on the ground.

Yeah, OK that is so cool. I really enjoyed our class with OldSoul. I guess we'll get the inside scoop and hear more about Joy Reid from him.

Nearly forgot to address this, but yes, I plan on asking him for the video that I saw in real time. And like you, I searched but couldn't find it. It needs to be posted to the Thread for others to see and enjoy ... tc (take care) see you Sunday.

Since you like MSNBC as much as I do, and you had attended oldsoul's class, I thought you would be able to put those two things together for a much better response. Surely you see where I'm coming from, hopefully; if not, oh well, I tried brother.
Yeah, I got that and thanks, that was cool. How did you know that OldSoul was being interviewed by Joy Reid. Do you have her on Twitter?

I can no longer pull it up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back