Black Positive People : Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I can no longer pull it up

Keep trying, and if you find it, you know what to do, post it back, please ... Show some love brother.:)

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Thanks for the post, CLYDE. The interview was supposed to be airing on Monday, April 28th. Several people have notified me that they saw it Friday. Normally, once a program airs, it will be posted on the website 24 hours later, not counting weekends, so it may be posted Monday. We'll see.
It would be here: http://www.msnbc.com/the-reid-report

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
yvw bro. oldsoul, and thanks for the link. After checking, its not up yet, but when it does show up, I'll edit it to the OP. The topic of where the Obama Library ends up is significant to me; any light you desire to personally share, would be appreciated.

Thanks for the post, CLYDE. The interview was supposed to be airing on Monday, April 28th. Several people have notified me that they saw it Friday. Normally, once a program airs, it will be posted on the website 24 hours later, not counting weekends, so it may be posted Monday. We'll see.
It would be here: http://www.msnbc.com/the-reid-report

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.