Black Sports : Jon Jones VS Jackson

what a fight,is Jon Jones the best martial artist of all time? Who will beat him? Anderson Silva?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ones-vs-jackson-fight-card-reactions-analysis
I don't know man, but I did know that ain't no way in the world Rampage was gonna beat him. Everyone keeps saying Rashad, but I don't think he can do it either, it would definitely be a good fight, but I don't think he can do it. The only other option is Silva, and I am not sure how that fight would go.

I think Silva - Jones is the only fight out there,I think Jones would win,but can't say for certain.

I gave Rampage a little more of chance than he deserved, Paige is a hall of famer for certain,but he should retire,besides he has a movie career.

If you notice Jones opponents all look the same,as the fight goes on they break down physically. His surgical strikes are designed to inflict as much damage and pain possible. Don't see Evans doing much.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back