Libya : Italy Pays Reparations to Libya

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
and not be mccain....but of course you can see no difference

...and do WHAT, James?

is the pessimism never ending? are black males now permanently negative about everything?
is that what it means to be black nowadays?

i am glad that you cats were not around during civil rights. nothing would have ever got done.

Mad Skillz

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 28, 2004
So. Cal by way of L.I., New York
Occupation
Real Estate
is the pessimism never ending? are black males now permanently negative about everything?
is that what it means to be black nowadays?

i am glad that you cats were not around during civil rights. nothing would have ever got done.

LOL! :hearthis:

1. You can never answer a simple and direct question can you?

2. If I were living during the civil rights era I certainly would be in the mix of things - it's in my blood - probably a BP (like my uncle God rest his soul) but certainly active in the movement, perhaps with X or King. While on the other hand what would you be doing other than putting all your faith into the hands of POLITICIANS like Obama while sitting on the sidelines tagging people like me "troublemakers"? Would you be another Condoleeza Rice and pretend the civil rights movement is futile or would you truly be pro-active? Or, would your only motive for civil rights be assimilating with whites and sexing white women? Which is it, James?

3. Reverse psychology doesn't work with me, James. Just answer my simple question and MAYBE I'll leave you alone..

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.