Libya : Italy Pays Reparations to Libya

and not be mccain....but of course you can see no difference

...and do WHAT, James?

is the pessimism never ending? are black males now permanently negative about everything?
is that what it means to be black nowadays?

i am glad that you cats were not around during civil rights. nothing would have ever got done.

is the pessimism never ending? are black males now permanently negative about everything?
is that what it means to be black nowadays?

i am glad that you cats were not around during civil rights. nothing would have ever got done.

LOL! :hearthis:

1. You can never answer a simple and direct question can you?

2. If I were living during the civil rights era I certainly would be in the mix of things - it's in my blood - probably a BP (like my uncle God rest his soul) but certainly active in the movement, perhaps with X or King. While on the other hand what would you be doing other than putting all your faith into the hands of POLITICIANS like Obama while sitting on the sidelines tagging people like me "troublemakers"? Would you be another Condoleeza Rice and pretend the civil rights movement is futile or would you truly be pro-active? Or, would your only motive for civil rights be assimilating with whites and sexing white women? Which is it, James?

3. Reverse psychology doesn't work with me, James. Just answer my simple question and MAYBE I'll leave you alone..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back