Black Money Business Jobs : It will take 228 years for the average Black family to catch up to the wealth of the average white

Black people generate over $1 trillion dollars every year. We are behind because we devalued education and don't spend our money correctly

And, IMO, we have not found a motivation to spend our money in our own communities. We just keep kicking rocks.

I've lost faith that Blacks are willing to put up any type of economic fight.
We have private prisons providing slave labor. The prisoners themselves listed business, organizations we should boycott.
Will we as a group do anything when their is talk of slavery in the mist.
I'm boycotting Walmart, an easy move. I've changed cell phone providers that use prison labor.
That extra money is in my pocket.

I've had 2 home based businesses. One starting when I was 18 and took typing jobs for college money. I continued this business as an adult with much higher paying business professionals who didn't have computer knowledge, and added military to civilian career resumes.
I became certified in Microsoft products and taught a few classes at community college.

I still went to my 9-5 job every day. No Fear. Because I had my own money coming in I never feared being fired or laid off.
Everyone deserves that freedom.

What we gone do? And when we gone do it?
Or do we need to kick more rocks around the subject.

I'm tired. I'm

This is a white supremacist, institutionalizeed racism BS article. Intended to maintain a sense of wealth superiority over those Blacks that believe this type of nonsense.
228 years, really. Why not 230 to round the number off.
Black people generate over $1 trillion dollars every year. We are behind because we devalued education and don't spend our money correctly
All whites,or the majority of whites, do not have any wealth.
Guess they're 230 years their behind wealthy cohorts.
And, IMO, we have not found a motivation to spend our money in our own communities. We just keep kicking rocks.

We have private prisons providing slave labor. The prisoners themselves listed business, organizations we should boycott.
I'm boycotting Walmart, an easy move. I've changed cell phone providers that use prison labor.

I've had 2 home based businesses. One starting when I was 18 and took typing jobs for college money. I continued this business as an adult with much higher paying business professionals who didn't have computer knowledge, and added military to civilian career resumes.
I became certified in Microsoft products and taught a few classes at community college.

I still went to my 9-5 job every day. No Fear. Because I had my own money coming in I never feared being fired or laid off.

I'm tired. I'm

It Would Take 228 Years for Black Families to Amass Wealth of White Families, Analysis Says

... Two hundred and twenty-eight years: That’s how long it would take for African-Americans to accumulate the same amount of wealth whites have now if current policies remain in place, according to a new analysis from the Corporation for Enterprise Development and Institute for Policy Studies.

The stunning estimate is part of a study the two groups released this week on the racial wealth divide in the U.S., highlighting the growing disparity between Americans of color and everyone else, the policies that contributed to a widening divide and proposals to help reverse the trend ...

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016...amass-wealth-of-white-families-analysis-says/

BN-PH712_race_w_J_20160808222450.jpg

In 2008, this Detroit home faced foreclosure and its residents eviction. PHOTO: SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES

The Ever-Growing Gap: Without Change, African-American and Latino Families Won't Match White Wealth for Centuries

This report examines the growing racial wealth divide for Black and Latinos households and the ways that accelerating concentrations of wealth at the top compound and exacerbate this divide. We look at trends in wealth accumulation from 1983 to 2013, as well as projections of what the next thirty years might bring. We also consider the impact public policy has had in contributing to the racial wealth divide and how new policies can close this gap.

http://cfed.org/knowledge_center/resource_directory/search/the_ever_growing_gap

http://cfed.org/policy/federal/The_Ever_Growing_Gap-CFED_IPS-Final.pdf

I'm tired. I'm

What motivation do we need? How long must we go thru this continuous cycle?

How many have you mentored in what you are doing?

It Would Take 228 Years for Black Families to Amass Wealth of White Families, Analysis Says

... Two hundred and twenty-eight years: That’s how long it would take for African-Americans to accumulate the same amount of wealth whites have now if current policies remain in place, according to a new analysis from the Corporation for Enterprise Development and Institute for Policy Studies.

The stunning estimate is part of a study the two groups released this week on the racial wealth divide in the U.S., highlighting the growing disparity between Americans of color and everyone else, the policies that contributed to a widening divide and proposals to help reverse the trend ...

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016...amass-wealth-of-white-families-analysis-says/

BN-PH712_race_w_J_20160808222450.jpg

In 2008, this Detroit home faced foreclosure and its residents eviction. PHOTO: SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES

Arabs and Asians came here with little as well. They pooled their resources. They taught future generations to do the same. This isn't rocet science. You don't magically hit the lottery

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back