Khasm13 : invisible mode....

Gosh, I was speaking on the assumption that you knew what was being talked about; I believed you knew what invisible mode was because you replied to this thread which speaks on it.:lol: Invisible mode=being hidden while on site.

It's not that I don't know what the topic is about and maybe you need to go back and read my initial reply to brother Gorilla.

Obviously, if you are invisible because you are signed out you not ON SITE.

I asked because I thought maybe there is a site feature I don't know about while SIGNED IN.

I used to sign out then read but why would I do that if I have some people on ignore and can still see their posts? Kinda defeats the purpose TO ME (not trying to speak for anyone else).

i guess i don't understand cause it doesn't bother me if people know what thread i'm in....but thas me...

one love
khasm

I'm with you on this...

Peace!

It's not that I don't know what the topic is about and maybe you need to go back and read my initial reply to brother Gorilla.

Obviously, if you are invisible because you are signed out you not ON SITE.

I asked because I thought maybe there is a site feature I don't know about while SIGNED IN.

I used to sign out then read but why would I do that if I have some people on ignore and can still see their posts? Kinda defeats the purpose TO ME (not trying to speak for anyone else).

I read the reply, and read what Gorilla stated to begin with; since the topic isn't about being signed out, but being invisible while signed in, and since that's what Gorilla was talking about(at least, what I assumed), you can see why my reply to you was in the manner it was.