Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Temperature of Justice

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
INTODUCTION

LUKEWARM: The Temperature of Justice is a 20 year in the making partial exposure to the truth of Christianity’s debt to the Greek, Roman and Egyptian religion. The razor beam focus on chapter three of Revelations was a 4 month intense study of the misunderstood term & definition of “Lukewarm”.

The Lukewarm church of Laodicean, somewhere in Turkey, was famous for their wealth in producing an eye ointment cream of salve to soothe the eyes. A medical school at Laodicea was famous for the preparation and use of this eye salve. With this background of information was have the theme of chapter three of Revelations as it deals with the Laodicean church. There must be a fly in this eye ointment because something more is needed for some spiritual vision.

Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God” (3 John verse 11). So it appears that those individuals needing salve had a physical eye problem and not a spiritual one. The 2nd century Christians who wrote an apocrypha letter to the Laodicean Church had a favorable view of them. They say St. Paul wrote to them stating:

“I thank Christ in every prayer of mine, that ye may continue and persevere in good works looking for that which is promised in the day of Judgement”. This just further proves that being “Lukewarm” were “good works”. And bible scholars admit that there is a lost letter that Paul wrote to the Laodiceans and they cite Colossians 4:14-16 as evidence. So why all of the misinformation about the topic of “Lukewarm” is being disseminated? Because we are dealing with a Black Goddess.

A hint and a clue to the origins of Lukewarm may be revealed by the literary process called Typology, basing one character upon another. Let me expand: the only time the words Luke and Laodicean are mentioned is in Colossians 4:14-16 & Revelations 3:14-22, the former is dealing with healing and the latter is dealing with spiritual vision of righteous deeds. I also noticed that Rev 3:14-21 was dealing with the same theme as Matthew 25: 31-46 where two groups Sheep & Goats, with whom the latter couldn’t be seen doing any righteous deeds.

Then another hint and clue hit me was that Lukewarm is spit out because the people are neither Hot or Cold, i.e they didn’t have negative Hot-hearts and Cold-hearts of returning evil for evil. The suspicions and speculations couldn’t be held any longer that Lukewarm was a substitute word or concept for the Egyptian Goddess Tefnut who was:

1. Spit out as her birth process

2. She held the titles as “heat of heaven” & Maat (right, truth, Justice).

3. Tefnut plays a role in healing and in setting the eyes of Ra in its right place and or order.

This same Tefnut was the fruit that opened up the eyes of Adam & Eve and they knew it was wrong to walk around in the nude. And it’s the same spit Jesus used to cure the blind from old Egyptian mythological stories. This isn’t the time to be color-blind lets get into the temp of Justice and that is Tefnut (Lukewarm).

Pliny the elder, another Stoic, makes another interesting comment about the eyes:

“When an individual’s eyebrows are level, this shows he is gentle” Book 11:274). A Gentle person is soft heated, mild, tame tender-hearted; unlike having a Temper and having a short-fuse reaching a boiling point of Hot-heart/mind. This is consistent with Paul’s apocrypha letter to the Laodicea church

Pliny also wrote on treatments for eye trouble and said:

“Nature has provided the eye with many thin membranes and hard outside coverings as a protection against Cold and heat; she cleans the eyes with moisture from the tear-glands and makes them slippery” (book XI: 147). Now this is very interesting because when a person was spit out Lukewarm it was because they were neither Hot or Cold=meaning their spiritual eyes were correct and they were doing good deeds just like Paul’s Apocrypha letter said they were doing. The equivalent to the spit of Lukewarm was the Goddess Tefnut “The moisture and damp generative heat of Heaven” (From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt p.149 By E. A. Wallis budge).

This is consistent with Rev 3:15 “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold or hot. So we basically have the formula for good eyes both Physical and Spiritual.

Spiritually we keep our hearts pure so that we can see God (Matthew 5:8)

Our hearts are pure when they are not Hot-hearts or Cold-Hearts but are Lukewarm.

Physically our eyes are kept clear with the help of the spit of Lukewarm/Tefnut that moisture of good lukewarm, generative heat of heaven.

The four cardinal points of Stoic virtue lifted from Plato who lifted it from the Egyptians were:

1. Wisdom (Sophia)

2. Courage (Andreia)

3. Justice (Dikaiosyne) Tefnut-Maat was the goddess of harmony, justice, and truth

4. Temperance (Sophrosyne)

Of course I would have fell under courage because by name is Andre but because I’m sticking my neck out to get this information out. They gonna try to blaze and roast me because of my findings but I will maintain by inner core temperature without imploding.

The sun-god Ra eyes came from the primaeval mound of creation only after he set his daughter Tefnut-Maat in place of (chaos) with the help of her spit or moisture.

Bonus material will also be provided for dealing with the controversy of Paul. The New Testament isn’t in accord with eachother. There are factions within factions. The letters of St. james, Jude and 2 Peter realy don’t care for Paul and they lampoon him as a Horse, donkey and a mule for cursing the Law of Moses. They use psalms and proverbs as allegorical analogies to the foolish Horse to roast Paul. The book of revelations would join in on the fun and parody Paul as the Black Horse and the sickle castrated Horses’ Bridle. The first Greek poet was Hesiod. The NT writers use his play as a foundation to sound off that Paul has been castrated but is still able to miraculous give birth the Holy Spirit. Some may call it Tomfoolery but its more categorized as wicked black humor and comedy of the Roman’s pretending to be Jews.

Nobody is safe with a critical look being zoomed in on Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam is explored in the waves of essays, letters and poems. Hey nobody is above praise or criticism, and everybody needs a little light under the sun.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back