Black People : INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT PEOPLE AT DESTEE FORUMS...

jamesfrmphilly said:
Destee "liking" you is not a prerequisite for participation on this site.

Brother James ... what gives you the impression that it is?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother James ... what gives you the impression that it is?

Destee
samurai was going on about him not being liked or whatever and i was reminding him that it was not all that important.
in other words, just relax and grow. learn from the experience. there are some things that he can do better. there are some things i could do better.
the idea, as i see it, is to grow and get better. i am trying to do that, get better at things. i am working on that.
in that context having your shortcomings pointed out to you can be beneficial as it does give you a target to strive toward.
that's the way i am looking at it.

jamesfrmphilly said:
samurai was going on about him not being liked or whatever and i was reminding him that it was not all that important.
in other words, just relax and grow. learn from the experience. there are some things that he can do better. there are some things i could do better.
the idea, as i see it, is to grow and get better. i am trying to do that, get better at things. i am working on that.
in that context having your shortcomings pointed out to you can be beneficial as it does give you a target to strive toward.
that's the way i am looking at it.

Brother James ... are you telling me to shut-up? I'm not sure what you're saying.

You said the following to me:

jamesfrmphilly said:
Destee "liking" you is not a prerequisite for participation on this site.

I asked where'd you get that from? What makes you think that? When have i ever suggested that liking me was a prerequisite for participation here?

Please help me understand what you meant.

Destee

Destee said:
When have i ever suggested that liking me was a prerequisite for participation here?
no, you have told me that it was NOT a prerequiaite.
you have told me that in the past. that it was not a prerequisite.
i was paraphrasing you from a while back.

jamesfrmphilly said:
no, you have told me that it was NOT a prerequiaite.
you have told me that in the past. that it was not a prerequisite.
i was paraphrasing you from a while back.

Okay ... so what's your point ... how does this fit in to the current discussion?

Why are you telling me what i told you?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back