Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

so.. what is Dr. Ray's theology based on? meaning.. if you remove Christianity from the conversation and take all of the references to christians away.. what else does he have to say? or.. said another way.. what does he have to say to non-religious people?

And this is a real question.
I can't answer for non religious "people". For me it this video illustrates religious misinterpretations. But I see this as more than dr. ray. I see the message, which religion (man made) and spirituality (nature), are NOT one and the same. (this statement is not directed towards you SJ). Not all people can comprehend what they see/hear/touch. If one can decipher the message thru their blatant programming, that is a plus. The fact remains that we have grown people stagnating in beliefs which are laced with superstitions and fear, instead of grasping knowledge, knowledge of self. That knowledge of self would show we are the god, we don't have to pray to one. JUST PRAY. The universe is like unlimited internet. IT'S ALWAYS ON!

okay... so what are you trying to say, lol... I only want to get paid?

nothing is free, nothing.

Boy aren't you the brilliant one? Here was the perfect point to sell your book. You could have posted a few excerpts from your book. Someone who wasn't generally interested in the book, now has a different perspective of the book. They decide to make a purchase all because you drew interested where there was none. Having that europeon ideology of everyman for themselves, nothing is free mentality can blind your 360 sometimes. Even a new product gives out samples to created a buzz. And you know what they give people a sample? Because they have confidence in their product.

I can't answer for non religious "people". For me it this video illustrates religious misinterpretations. But I see this as more than dr. ray. I see the message, which religion (man made) and spirituality (nature), are NOT one and the same. (this statement is not directed towards you SJ). Not all people can comprehend what they see/hear/touch. If one can decipher the message thru their blatant programming, that is a plus. The fact remains that we have grown people stagnating in beliefs which are laced with superstitions and fear, instead of grasping knowledge, knowledge of self. That knowledge of self would show we are the god, we don't have to pray to one. JUST PRAY. The universe is like unlimited internet. IT'S ALWAYS ON!

Peace MS234,

Consider this:

extended comments:
http://destee.com/index.php?entries/on-ray-haginss-approach-videos.35/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-bible-is-an-incredible-book.69082/page-2#post-713101)

- Peace again..

I appreciate your effort. But you're preaching to the choir. There's an old saying you get attract bees with vinegar. I overstand your position on my approach.

My thread wasn't created for children. You said the harshness might turn one away. If that person turns away, they are not searching for truth. I'll agree my approach could have been different. But my approach wasn't to "attract", my approach was to provide a truth. A truth that religion as it is presently formatted is not spirituality.

I had to learn to seek truth, period. (I do realize "I" am not everyone, nor do I condone everyone thinking the same. My only wish would be not to use that "thinking" to support and uphold fallacies.) Truth no matter the source it is still truth. No matter the approach it's still truth. The one ready to receive will, the ones who are not ready to receive their self reality, won't. But somebody out there is ready. All I can do is provide the truth, I can't take the horse to water and make it drink.

Again I appreciate your effort and I'm in agreement with your position on approach. I was heavily influenced by the Black Panthers of the late 1960's, though they were a before my time. Their speeches were almost like drill sargent instructions. But for some reason it didn't feel harsh, it feel good to my soul. They never sugar coated anything. I can appreciate that. When you play a make believe game, you're into games maybe not even consciously but subconsciously. I do feel people in general mean well, but programming and conditioning is our dividing factor and all because somebody "be(lie)ves" something. Why in this great reality we live, should knowledge take a back to to "believing"?

The truth will set us free.

Thank you for your comment skuder. I appreciate your effort bro and the truth of what you say.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back