Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

Yes, Keita ... the reaction occurs in one of two ways 1)they either scatter as scared little chickens when the truth is presented or 2) they spew "personal" attacks against the author of the topic of disagreement; rather than do the necessary, unglamourous 'discovery' of the truth. A fact-based truth that has existed before their great, great, great, great grandparents. These truths of liberation have been co-signed, verified, villified, confirmed and certified by our own scholars....!

I don't know if you've noticed but, there are two shifts on these boards. There's the day shift which basically gravitates towards our history, culture and the expansion of our minds....and then there's the second shift that comes on when we leave. That shift basically seeks to confirm, support and post whatever they think may support their belief systems that we've been indoctrinated with. Just wanted yall to know how it's been going down in here.

Ok let me get this right people have a problem with my tone, but they are not outraged by the first half of the video in the OP?

This cracka didn't use "sensitivity" to enslave our ancestors/us, but I'm supposed to be sensitive because some of us are programmed by cracka to the point I might hurt their feelings?

When we were kids we played make believe. Adults playing make believe in the face of cracka programming is not something that will allow you/us to move forward.

They "whupped" us into "believing", I not going to have to beat it out of you, am I?

images

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back