Black Poetry : If Love was Love

aiight lets get forum up in here lol...
i think people confuse the IDEA of love with LOVE itself, including myself unfortunately lol...truth be told...(and I've said this b4 on another thread :) ) I stopped looking for love, I mean if I in my sinful state keep makin mistakes then how I'm gonna pick the right brotha?!?! (and trust I've lived a rowdy short life lol )
I let go and let God.
I live life to its fullest ( i mean really lol ) and let LOVE come to me. And along the way I learn a thing or 2, 3, 4, a million (lol) about what LOVE really is, real love, Godly blessed love, unspeakable, indescribable love...its why I think poetry (like yours :) ) is so beautiful...its all our attempt to describe something so heavenly because its a heavenly gift.
I dont doubt that HE has me within his reach...no one knows me like HE does, my hearts cry, my souls rhythm, my bodily and spiritual desires and I trust he knows others betta than i can lol :)
i trust the "Triniti" ;) God + Man + ME= LOVE
a love blessed by God, and though that does not assure against attaks and problems...thas all apart of the game of life, but it does assure dat u got someone who got ya back :) lol
But all in good time...when HE sees the time is fit...then let LOVE be LOVE :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back