Black People : IF ALL WHITE PEOPLE DIED TODAY

What other civilizations existed before ancient Egypt? Where is the archaeogical evidence of their existence before Narmer? What monuments predate the sphinx?

Honestly? We'd be in grave danger if white people were to die today. The Chinese would run unchecked and Asians are way more racists and ruthless than whiteys. This is why we need a united Africa.

Asians kill each other but they have never enslaved another race or created a world of "yellow" worship. Chinese history is peaceful compared to europeans. If Asians were more ruthless than Whites, wouldn't they be controlling everything? I guess hiroshima taught them. As far as I'm concerned, Whites have committed far more "human rights" than any other race even though they use "human rights" as a tool to control people.

Asians are ants compared to Whites and their soul-less-ness. The White elites are the most ruthless, powerful, and cunning people on earth - don't fool yourself. It would take all the worlds colored people to unite and defeat them. White corporations and "groups" are controlling this world and everyone else is a pawn.

Whites, Asians and other non-black groups only have power because we allowed them to have it.

The solution to black solidarity can be summed up in one word: ownership. If we own both the land and the building it houses, we protect our solidarity while staying within the white man's rules.

That is one point I agree with Hilde... if you're in a country with a European mindset, you must follow their rules. Asians, Indians and Hispanics did this when it came to business, which is why they are more successful than we are.

It's ridiculous that an Asian would run a hair care store in a black neighborhood. I mean, who's fault is that... them or us? African immigration is changing that trend a little, but not enough.

I already started a thread discussing the importance of saving $85 a month. If every black person could do this for a year, AND they pooled their money together as a COMMUNITY, there would be over $66 million our people could use for the greater good.

Did you know that many cities in America are actually OWNED by individuals? I found that out reading an article on Yahoo awhile ago. We could buy one of those communities, build green buildings and establish a resource-based economy that would be free of the white man's control (at least until tax time).

There are also ISLANDS you can buy. That's right, an actual island you can use for whatever purpose you wish.

Really, the solution is already there for those whose eyes are open.

Whites, Asians and other non-black groups only have power because we allowed them to have it.

The solution to black solidarity can be summed up in one word: ownership. If we own both the land and the building it houses, we protect our solidarity while staying within the white man's rules.

That is one point I agree with Hilde... if you're in a country with a European mindset, you must follow their rules. Asians, Indians and Hispanics did this when it came to business, which is why they are more successful than we are.

It's ridiculous that an Asian would run a hair care store in a black neighborhood. I mean, who's fault is that... them or us? African immigration is changing that trend a little, but not enough.

I already started a thread discussing the importance of saving $85 a month. If every black person could do this for a year, AND they pooled their money together as a COMMUNITY, there would be over $66 million our people could use for the greater good.

Did you know that many cities in America are actually OWNED by individuals? I found that out reading an article on Yahoo awhile ago. We could buy one of those communities, build green buildings and establish a resource-based economy that would be free of the white man's control (at least until tax time).

There are also ISLANDS you can buy. That's right, an actual island you can use for whatever purpose you wish.

Really, the solution is already there for those whose eyes are open.

I agree. The solution is INDEPENDENCE and SOVERIEGNTY. The "black" economy needs to be revised. In America, there's no way a non-White person can truly "own" anything substantial. If you do enough research you'll realize that the media wants us to believe that Whites aren't that powerful - but they are. They want us to be satisfied with just Obama and Oprah. We are brainwashed to think Whites aren't the most dangerous group and that they can be easily usurped.

But the only true place for Black Independence is in Africa. AFRICOM needs to be demolished and the IMF/NATO needs to stop interfering. Africa needs to develop their economies, infrastructure, and unity.

In the meantime, its smart for brothers and sisters to save their money and start up all black ventures.

Honestly? We'd be in grave danger if white people were to die today. The Chinese would run unchecked and Asians are way more racists and ruthless than whiteys. This is why we need a united Africa.

I have to disagree with you. Whiteys are way more ruthless then Asians. When the Chinese rape Africa I can assure you they won't be as brutal. So called "ARABS" are just as ruthless as Caucasions though.

It's just like a food chain and some people keep others in check.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back